DIY hop spider, using reclaimed filter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troll or not makes no difference to me. I've gotten a few great laughs from more than 1 thread that @ismellweird has started and thats good enough for me. Thank you Mell.

I don't care about if he's serious or not, so long as he does not accidentally hurt himself. If he intentionally hurts himself by doing something unsafe that he's been warned: well thats on him.

Regarding breweries as getting rich, another Mario reference: pipedream! I'm not meaning this as a negative, but rather a reality. The competition of breweries and general business make becoming a successful business very unlikely, much less getting rich along the way.

Equipment makes not the brewer. I've had brews from a number of great micros with great product and equipment that have since gone under. There is sooo much more than equipment and recipes.

In fact the boiling may exasserbate the danger.
Careful, too much of that and you'll go blind.

hi, how do I delete this post
Ask and ye shall receive...
goatsmilie.gif

I think you mean, Tootsie roll POOP. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll POOP!

And tell me more about this flatulence powered vespa...

Yes thank you, Mario confirmed this wasn't a clean water filter and shouldn't be used, primarily as someone else had mentioend its made of PVC and not food safe even if boiled. In fact the boiling may exasserbate the danger. Next week when its trash day I'll just do what I did and wait until after midnight and just put it back with the trash.
Not sure what your local laws are but technically since you took the filter it is now yours and by placing it back on your neighbors property you would be illegally dumping. I don’t think you have a problem with dumping though. Haha poop joke.

Not sure what your local laws are but technically since you took the filter it is now yours and by placing it back on your neighbors property you would be illegally dumping. I don’t think you have a problem with dumping though. Haha poop joke.

Stealing from a neighbors trash, then returning said stolen trash.. classic mell

Latest posts

Back