Deep Drunken Thoughts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only exception would be the steer, who has a whole 'nother problem.

They come from Texas?

hqdefault.jpg

I have no floccin' clue what happened here last night, but you kids are crazy cakes.

More coffee. Should probably do some work.

If you were to put double the amount of green food coloring in a stout that people put in BMC beers to dye them green. Would it stain the drinkers mouth green without their knowledge or would it make it more of a baby poo brownish green? Is it morally ethical to try out on a somewhat friend?

If you use enough green food coloring it will appear black, and also turn your poop neon green. Don't ask me how I know this.

I'm sitting here and thinking....If money doesn't grow on trees......why do banks have branches?

Actually, money does grow on trees. You just don't have the right trees. Money trees cannot be owned by us regular folks. You have to be in the right family, the right click, know the right people. And when their money trees get too big, they explain it away with a concept known as inflation.

Why is it that all these made-up days like National Pancake Day, or International Bacon Day are never advertised or mentioned until the actual day? I mean, I could've planned something fun to do on such days. And why is there no "Solicit a Prostitute Day?" Or maybe "Send a Turd to Congress Day?" Oh wait, combine those 2 and that would be "Election Day."
Regards, GF.

In this day and age, I should be able to specify at the time of hotel room reservation: no landline, no alarm clock. I don't want your junk cluttering up the nightstand.

Why is it that all these made-up days like National Pancake Day, or International Bacon Day are never advertised or mentioned until the actual day? I mean, I could've planned something fun to do on such days. And why is there no "Solicit a Prostitute Day?" Or maybe "Send a Turd to Congress Day?" Oh wait, combine those 2 and that would be "Election Day."
Regards, GF.

I KNOW RIGHT?

:mad:

Not drunk..yet. I just realized that the crappy star wars character Jar Jar was voiced with a terrible Mario Brothers impersonation.

Not drunk..yet. I just realized that the crappy star wars character Jar Jar was voiced with a terrible Mario Brothers impersonation.

I kept waiting for JarJar to go with the Vietnamese hooker bit from Full Metal Jacket "Me so hohrny, me so hohrny"! :D
Regards, GF.

one lost sober moment waking over and over and over again. I close my eyes, I am not asleep. I see the dreams, I am not asleep. I can't see what's ahead of me and trying to forget the distan past. I can't close my esyes. I'm not asleep I can't break anything. I'm not asleep. disdain, discollaboration, waking dreams. that guy died a long time ago, he went to sleep. just a memory dream to haunt my sleep. I can't close my eyes, he's not asleep. I can still hear the hum of that lone florescent light, sitting alone. keeping them all at bay, all night traded for all day. there was nothing left to look behind. don't look behind. don't close my eyes. don't sleep don't dream. one fist over the other. are they still looking? why do I still wake from them? when can I sleep? when can I dream again? broken teeth and bloody dreams scream of snitches and stitches. one fist over another. discontent dreams to close your eyes. just close your eyes. just dream of sleep. just dream of feet. just dream like sheep. 17 lost never found, maternal instincts failed at every turn. show me who you are and I'll show you right back. I'm tired of smiling with you on my back. that guy died long ago. you're still there when I close my eyes. you created this monster still inside. that guy died. I can't break the chain. my boys will break the chain. paternal discord full of lies. the apple has rotten far from the tree, remember this when you look at me. remember this whne my boys look at you. where were you? where are you? dream of them when you fall asleep. close your eyse and dream. open your mind when you look at them. they are not me.

What if dogs laid eggs. Would you eat them?

Considering the fact that people drink cat$hit coffee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
I'm sure there would quite a few people who would eat dog eggs; and a few who would be put off by cat eggs.

Here's a thought: If women laid eggs, would you eat them?
Would you put human breast milk on your cereal or coffee & eat/drink it?
Regards, GF.

Considering the fact that people drink cat$hit coffee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
I'm sure there would quite a few people who would eat dog eggs; and a few who would be put off by cat eggs.

Here's a thought: If women laid eggs, would you eat them?
Would you put human breast milk on your cereal or coffee & eat/drink it?
Regards, GF.

Well only if I could ...oh never mind.

There are words I just can't spell. I'd list them, but as stated... I can't spell them.

:eek:

If you were a hot-dog, would you eat yourself? I know I would... slather myself in mustard... I'd be so delicious!

How different would things be if our thumbs and pinky finger positions were reversed? Basically like putting your left hand on your right wrist & your right hand on your left wrist.

Would we still keep cats as pets if they had opposable thumbs?

If you trained a myna bird to say various things & then returned it to the wild, would the other (wild) myna birds mimic what the released bird said?

Regards, GF.

Back