De Garde Keeper's Society

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most will be waiting in line begrudgingly... in the rain... :D

But more importantly, will these last until New Years when I'm in town?

tumblr_nfsxzcH23n1u3c0fko5_500.gif

Very funny.

Is anyone heading over from Bend for the Elements of Composition release? I'm looking for a few people to carpool with. My buddy that I was going to carpool with had a work obligation come up.

That was absolutely the best-run time I've ever had at de Garde with that many people. Elements bottles for onsite! And other bottles as well, such as West Ashley and Broken Truck 2. That was fun to drink all of those together.

Elements is goddamn amazing!

Did something happen at the last party?! I thought it was pretty damn awesome, and despite a few lengthy lines, I didn't personally witness any *****ebaggery... If there isn't an anny party, I'm inclined to agree: SAD!

Did something happen at the last party?! I thought it was pretty damn awesome, and despite a few lengthy lines, I didn't personally witness any *****ebaggery... If there isn't an anny party, I'm inclined to agree: SAD!
No, I just heard that it was too much of a hassle to clear out all the barrels, etc. for the party. That they lost 1-2 weeks of production because of that. This was told to me third party and very well could be a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

No, I just heard that it was too much of a hassle to clear out all the barrels, etc. for the party. That they lost 1-2 weeks of production because of that. This was told to me third party and very well could be a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

Interesting. I know their production schedules have changed with their growth, but they used to do this four times a year.

I also have not heard a peep about their expansion back into downtown Tillamook since it was announced. Anyone have any idea if that's still happening?

Interesting. I know their production schedules have changed with their growth, but they used to do this four times a year.

I also have not heard a peep about their expansion back into downtown Tillamook since it was announced. Anyone have any idea if that's still happening?
I wonder if they are already silently using that space as storage? They have distributed a substantial amount of beer to CA in the last few months.

We just got Boysen and Peach Bu distro up here...missed out on both. I heard there was less Peach, but if anyone in Seattle knows of any Boysen left anywhere, I'd love to know where to find one.

I only saw Peach Bu at Bottleworks, but Boysenberry Bu was all over. Check some of the PCCs. Like I said in the Seattle thread, my local store (Green Lake Village) typically hangs on to de Garde drops for about a week or so. I could walk over there for you right now since my house is so close, but I can't convince my daughter to walk over with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back