De Garde Keeper's Society

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can grow as nice of a beard as Trevor I'll like all of your posts too.
Baby if you're gonna like all the post of men with facial hair you're pointer finger is gonna be more tired than that forearm
FcsWN73.gif

Looking like I can't convince the crew to hang out until 3 :(.. So many sad feels. I know most bottles get sold out of the tasting room, but is there anywhere I can at least pick up some bottles from and pretend like I'm drinking there?

Looking like I can't convince the crew to hang out until 3 :(.. So many sad feels. I know most bottles get sold out of the tasting room, but is there anywhere I can at least pick up some bottles from and pretend like I'm drinking there?

Brett, I am heading up there in mid-October on a Friday. I can grab you some bottles of whatever is on the board that day.

Looking for a bit of help - I traded for a set of 2015 Keepers bottles and will be hosting a share with my buddies next month to drink them all. I would love to drink these out of #properglassware, does De Garde usually have glassware for sale? If so would anybody be willing to help me out and pick up six glasses for cost + label?

Looking for a bit of help - I traded for a set of 2015 Keepers bottles and will be hosting a share with my buddies next month to drink them all. I would love to drink these out of #properglassware, does De Garde usually have glassware for sale? If so would anybody be willing to help me out and pick up six glasses for cost + label?

w_klon? Same deal for me too, except I already have #properglassware and I need The Purple Kriek to fill them :p

de Garde has glassware for sale for sure. Should be easy if you just want the regular snifters.

Regular snifters work for me - if anybody is heading out there soon and can hook me up shoot me a message. Happy to buy you a bottle or two for your help.

Any particular glass you looking for bigred ?

I believe the glasses on the right are the Keepers glass, but only have 3 of them... correct me if im wrong degardebrewing

I have 6 of the ones on the left...but apparently the logo washes off in the dishwasher.

Chopes, lambic glasses, and snifters are available at the tasting room if you need those. I won't be able to pick them up until next week, but can grab them if you need.

Glasses are cheap, and hand washing takes way too long. That being said my whale cow has never seen a dishwasher lol.

my De Garde/Tin Bucket pint glass gets used almost daily and it goes in the dishwasher every single time. still looks great.
Same for basically ALL of my glassware except for the ones with color, those fade. If it is a single color thought it looks as good as new.

Anyone heard any whispers as to when The Bluest might see the light of day? I've been wanting to make the long drive down to dG (supply is running dangerously low), but have been holding out for that release. Based on the FB post, it's been a lot longer than I'd anticipated. Fingers-crossed that it wasn't a massive #drainpour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back