DDT: 8/10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottle finally cooled down, and if BobZ is calling me out, the bottle better have meaning...

3_B1_DBD13-_E34_C-4_BDF-_B104-_F67496_D5_A8_BA.jpg

A special bottle that was purchased after one of the best nights of drinking with the most members of TalkBeer members I’ve had the pleasure of knowing, and meeting.
@doctorock? Fingolfin ObiWanKushnobi yamar68 @sender1 Minnesotaryan steimie bourbonbob davey101 Dbijnagte Beeradelphia and many others I’m sure I’m missing. The only thing that could have made it better would be for everyone to experience a night drinking with BobZ. :D His emoji use is the same as his real life persona.

Hell yes to stout season! This is drinking fantastic with ~3 years on it.
After all that I've gone pedestrian ....:oops::p
sVi6f2M.jpg

Bottle finally cooled down, and if BobZ is calling me out, the bottle better have meaning...

3_B1_DBD13-_E34_C-4_BDF-_B104-_F67496_D5_A8_BA.jpg

A special bottle that was purchased after one of the best nights of drinking with the most members of TalkBeer members I’ve had the pleasure of knowing, and meeting.
@doctorock? Fingolfin ObiWanKushnobi yamar68 @sender1 Minnesotaryan steimie bourbonbob davey101 Dbijnagte Beeradelphia and many others I’m sure I’m missing. The only thing that could have made it better would be for everyone to experience a night drinking with BobZ. :D His emoji use is the same as his real life persona.

Hell yes to stout season! This is drinking fantastic with ~3 years on it.
LYMI

all this talk about the next rev cans, and that ba gratitude getting me started i had to check out SJ again

e3b17bb7ea3abddf46cce931c888d977_raw.jpg

holy ****! is it me or has this gotten even better!?!?

man this guy is still packing a huge punch. has this chocolate quality that’s phenomenol

Back