DDT 6/17 Berliner Wednesday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GUBfjIW.jpg
another

Thoughts compared to the '15 if you've had it?
Didn't realize there was a new batch. Hope some finds its way to Michigan. The '13 was drinking great, some flavor has faded however there is still moderate peach, spice, and lemon character. This one was not as lactic as well. Would bang again. Wish I could compare to the '15.

Dinner at tired hands fermentaria. Relaxing with some alien church. Tastes like orange juice.

IST6yXS.jpg

I was at the Brew Cafe and was going to take home a growler of Rigel, but at the insistence of the staff I walked over and filled it with this instead. Good choice. I wonder how much juice went into it... very heavy on mango, orange, and grapefruit in an awesome way.

I was at the Brew Cafe and was going to take home a growler of Rigel, but at the insistence of the staff I walked over and filled it with this instead. Good choice. I wonder how much juice went into it... very heavy on mango, orange, and grapefruit in an awesome way.

Yeah it's fantastic. I ended up getting a growler as well. Also love the very literal naming mechanism used
C0aKpCY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back