DDT 420 bro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eim6UdV.jpg

Thanks capnmike

large.gif

Hehe
Those are the best table-background-things yet!

Also hey ChicagoGuy... good to see you around again. Was wondering about you and therefore probably should have texted... I am awful.
It's actually a tic tac toe game that my daughter got for Halloween. She hasn't mastered that game yet, too busy paying attention to other diabolical things.

Also hey ChicagoGuy... good to see you around again. Was wondering about you and therefore probably should have texted... I am awful.
q8cym66.gif

Work's been a bit much the past few weeks, with one emergency after another (all having to do with Facebook's recent privacy freakouts and upcoming European privacy regulations) coming along and derailing all of my projects...but I managed to get things sorta stabilized, had a beverage after work, took the kids out for a conveyor belt sushi feast, had another beverage after dinner, and got 9 hours of sleep, so now I'm feeling pretty solid.

q8cym66.gif

Work's been a bit much the past few weeks, with one emergency after another (all having to do with Facebook's recent privacy freakouts and upcoming European privacy regulations) coming along and derailing all of my projects...but I managed to get things sorta stabilized, had a beverage after work, took the kids out for a conveyor belt sushi feast, had another beverage after dinner, and got 9 hours of sleep, so now I'm feeling pretty solid.

New gif tick for me...I will be using that frequently!

Back