danby fridge kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason1973

Reaction score
i hope to build kegerator soon, just curious with danby fridge what is smallest size that works? with danby or others? would a 3.2 be to small or does it need be a 4.4 or bigger?
there a 3.2 not danby id like use
craftworks-toolbox-garage-refrigerator-xl.jpg

if you want 2 kegs the 4.4 was a must. but it does allow me to have both Nitro and CO2 at the same time had to remove the door shelves and replace it with white board

I have a 4.4 Danby and can fit two 3 Gallons staggered without removing any door panels. 5 gallon fits if I put in on the floor of the fridge and remove the door shelving. Too tall to go on second rack

thanks the Carbon fiber and stainless is used through out the house, yes rails are pull handles

I used a Danby DCR412BLS which is 4.3 cu. ft. Had to remove the door shelving and bend the freezer shelf so that its flush against the back wall. It fits two 5 gallon ball lock kegs.

I used a Danby DCR412BLS which is 4.3 cu. ft. Had to remove the door shelving and bend the freezer shelf so that its flush against the back wall. It fits two 5 gallon ball lock kegs.

costco canada has the 4.4 danby no freezer for $149 instore, $199 online, all other stores in canada want $229-259 for same fridge.

trying get a geral idea of space of danby fridge vs danby kegerator, can you fit a 60l sanke keg in the converted fridge?

The reason I converted my danby was because I already had it. It was my dorm fridge from college. If you've got the money to shell out for a legit kegerator, then that is awesome.

The reason I converted my danby was because I already had it. It was my dorm fridge from college. If you've got the money to shell out for a legit kegerator, then that is awesome.

i know a place here that sell's scratch and dent danby kegerators for $399

Latest posts

Back