danby dar044a4bdd kegerator Conversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rburton

Reaction score
Hello All,

I apologize for posting a new thread but I went a separate route as the fridge I was looking to buy had a non-removable freezer. I decided to go with a Danby dar044a4bdd fridge, it is 4.4 Cu. Ft. and does not have a freezer. I did some searching but I didn't find any exact model conversions for this fridge. Does anyone have a step by step for this model or best practices they can share? Additionally, I am looking for a good tower conversion kit. I appreciate any input you veterans can provide. I look forward to sharing pictures of progress!!!

Did you end up purchasing? I'm looking to buy the DAR044A4BDD-3 from HD and wondering if it will fit 3 ball locks and 5lb CO2 without modification.

I have an older Danby but still 4.4 cu ft. Two ball lock kegs fit in mine with almost zero clearance side to side. The CO2 tank will fit in the back but, it is a real pain having to move the kegs to hook up/adjust pressure. My tank is out side the fridge.

BTW: two pin locks will not fit in mine.

Back