Dammit Creamy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
There I was, enjoying my peanut butter pretzel sandwiches in my office when I notice the following written on the front of the package.

I'm horrified.
And you've been very busy.

ForumRunner_20130801_122853.jpg

The moment, years ago, that I saw Creamy Goodness on South Park I laughed until I choked. Its been a monicker I've used ever since. Its just so ridiculous a term, and to be NAMED Creamy Goodness is particularly silly.

The moment, years ago, that I saw Creamy Goodness on South Park I laughed until I choked.

That reminds me of the time I first heard Dave Chappelle's Killin' Them Softly stand up in the late 90's. I literally fell on the floor laughing during the Sesame Street bit. Just started laughing thinking about it. :tank:

What have we learned here today? That Jim is a plagiarist. That's it, really. And that peanut butter pretzels are delicious....

And you talk to yourself as well.

I'm actually talking to you when it seems like I'm talking to myself! Weird that you answer me. I finally caught on when all I was hearing about was how dreamy Steve Yzerman is. I'm a Gretzky man myself.

I'm actually talking to you when it seems like I'm talking to myself! Weird that you answer me. I finally caught on when all I was hearing about was how dreamy Steve Yzerman is. I'm a Gretzky man myself.

No, you weren't listening! Not Yzerman (although I like him just fine!). Nik Lidstrom.

Nik Lidstom. Eddie Vedder. Those two would be my "freebies". :D

But speaking of Wayne...........

DSCF0605.jpg

No, you weren't listening! Not Yzerman (although I like him just fine!). Nik Lidstrom.

Nik Lidstom. Eddie Vedder. Those two would be my "freebies". :D

But speaking of Wayne...........

View attachment 138940

Thanks for that! I have a similar autographed photo of Wayne in an Oilers uniform. I met him in Buffalo after the Oilers crushed the Sabres 6-1 back in the mid-early eighties. I'd like one of him in a Rangers uniform from his last season.

Back