• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold DALLAS area -- kegs, kegerator collar w Perlick taps, gauges, Johnson Controls temp controller, +++

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nivek_yoccm

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm just not brewing these days so am going back to very simple little setup for when I do and selling just about everything else. This is really just for local pickup--I'm in Richardson, Texas near 75 and Beltline. Given that I'm new to this forum, just shoot me a message and, assuming you have posts etc., I'll send you my number to call/text me to make arrangements to pick up.

I decided to sell everything when the chest freezer stopped cooling. The best deal here will be for anyone who's willing to fix the issue and keep everything in place. The next best deal is to remove and reuse the collar, easily placed on the same-sized chest freezers available for about $160 last time I checked at Lowe's.

$150 or best offer for everything; I think I've listed all below--please see pics:

* kegerator built from GE Chest Freezer -- this has stopped cooling; the collar is stained wood and the freezer is painted "White Dove" from Benjamin Moore
* stainless drip tray on stand
* 40 QT stainless kettle with lid.
* Johnson Controls A419 electronic temp controller
* three Perlick taps and assemblies installed into wood collar;
* taps are connected to Bev-Seal Ultra tubing (on 2) with extra Bev-Seal tubing; gauges/regulator all in place as well
* two CO2 tanks -- one is full; the other is partially
* two corny kegs and one little 2.5G keg

Thanks!

Kevin
IMG_5023.JPGIMG_5025.JPGIMG_5026.JPGIMG_5027.JPGIMG_5028.JPGIMG_5609.JPGIMG_5610.JPGIMG_5611.JPGIMG_5612.JPGIMG_5620.JPG

I'm looking for a perlick 525ss, are your faucets stainless? If so I would be willing to buy just 1 $50 or all 3 $150 if you can ship them. Unfortunately I'm not local, just having a hard time finding what you (might) have. I appreciate your time. Thanks

Mike

Back