Cyber Monday GIVEAWAY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!!!

download_20151128_215816.jpeg

These are my little helpers! One of them generally does the stirring as I mash in. I'm sure they would love a mash paddle nicer than this cheap little thing!:ban:

WIN_20151129_180145.jpg

My kids have been picking their favorites. I love the picts! There are some that are absolutely PERFECT for this thread!

Keep it up you guys! I love them!

Were not done yet! There are still a BUNCH of paddles to give away!

Cheers
Jay

Here's my photo of my first very active ferment that overflowed. It almost blew the top off the bucket but I found it in time and was able to relieve the pressure before an even larger mess.

Apparently I can't photo photos and my link to a photo in my Google album isn't showing up. :(

Here's mine it's from our homebrew club collaboration at a local brewery.. ours is the small fermentor....

For some reason I get a message saying the forum stopped allowing photo sharing from the app!!!!!!!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
So with that said I'll give you a beer emoji and ask to be entered nicely. [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Please keep me in mind as well - I wanted to post 2 photos of my 6 year old twin boys dropping hop bags into my boil but I can't attach a photo to this thread!! Booooooooo. :mad:

I'd love a new mash paddle please! Keep me in mind :) - I have been trying to attach photos but can't.

So this clearly isn't mine, but it's what I'm working towards. I just need another 20 gallon pot and then...well, the innards of the panel. Now I just need a solid mash paddle to stir my mash! Hmm...where could I get one of those?
JayY.jpg

I thought I had already posted this but had computer issues. If I did, i apologize.

The local G.R.A.C.E.D. (Greater Rose Area Chapter of Educated Drinkers) St. Patrick's Day bar hop.

GRACED St Patrick Kilts.jpg

My kids have been picking their favorites. I love the picts! There are some that are absolutely PERFECT for this thread!

Keep it up you guys! I love them!

Were not done yet! There are still a BUNCH of paddles to give away!

Cheers
Jay

belch_zpsx4paws6o.jpg

Self Portrait

Well, since your probably having your kids choose. Then I will have to go with something like this.

video-game-controller-beer-tap-handles.jpg

What kid, or even adult, can resist video games!

Back