crtl+v thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dont worry, its not a credit card number lol. My first reaction . . . "Is that a CC?"

BassPre.GIF

Offer you the growth potential of the market, the benefits of tax deferral and a standard death benefit for your beneficiaries.

Dominant chords tend to sound unstable (the exception being C7♯11) and often resolve down a perfect fifth or up a perfect fourth (e.g. C7 tends to resolve onto chords based on F)

access to overseas territories results in a high level of military spending and the creation of alliances. Reciprocal action by adversaries initiates conflict spirals that increase the probability of war

I was doing a quote for a paper.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/25TmuMfo14o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Efferedent

I was looking up how to clean my five fingers and this is one of the products they recommend to get the funk out... I had to google it though...

Pursuant to regulations promulgated thereunder and commencing in accordance with a statute signed herein by President Barack Obama, the government shall be precluded from writing the pompous gibberish heretofore evidenced, to the extent practicable.

Glacier County Honey Company
Order Number 241
May 20, 2011 9:01 PM
Method of Payment: PayPal
IMPORTANT:
Your order is not complete and will not be shipped until we receive notification from PayPal that payment has been made.

[redacted]

It was nice to meet the both of you at the law school! Thank you.
Item
Qty
Each
Total
Beeswax - Large Beeswax Block 20 oz
Merchandise Total
Shipping - USPS Flat Rate
Order Total

i was helping my sister with an invoice...

Back