Creamy is moving

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that you were moving, on the Book of Faces.

But even then, you were pretty tightlipped about the whole thing. I can't wait to hear the rest of the story. It sounds like you bought a house? I'm excited for you and your family!

Sorry to hear about the prison sentence, everyone knows you can't sell your motivational speaking videos to Iran, not sure what you were thinking.

Get prepared for a long story. Just before Christmas 1900 of my closest friends and I were schlitz canned from our jobs. Bad. Severance and immediate rehire elsewhere (not even two weeks off) for more money. Good. Being asked to leave apartment because worthless landlords were "moving family in" (lies by the way). Bad. Being priced out of neighborhood I loved for the past 13 years. Bad. Depression sets in. Then mrs Goodness on a lark looked into buying a house in the burbs. Turns out somehow we qualified for an fha. Short story is we found a little house in westchester we loved and after literally processing over 200 (not exaggerating) documents and forms we finally moved in this week. All the bother and worry has me down about 10 pounds. In the end though, I'm doing ok, I have my own basement with its own built in bar and SessionableGoodness has been running around our postage stamp lawn shouting "Happy!!"

Owning your own home is the best. I'm happy for the Goodness family. (just wait til the roof starts leaking, Mrs. Creamy wants a pool, grass isn't as green as Jones next door, etc) But it's still better than renting.

Soup for you!

062710_cream_of_darkness_soup_1-60504.jpg

Come live in Central Michigan! (Ok, technically West Central Northern Lower Michigan...)

I bet you could get a pretty nice piece of property and a fairly fancy home for what you spent in Westchester! Hell, you can buy that newly renovated place right across the street from me! All you have to do is convince the A's that live there now to sell it. There's plenty of space for a pool.

But there's no need for a pool, with all these lakes and streams nearby.

The sheer amount of paperwork is no exaggeration! When we built ours the summer of 2000, we did like two stacks of papers at least a foot high! I quipped to the work crew foreman that it was easier for them to build the house than it was for me to get the $$ to build the house. Not to mention, traveling from Sheffield to Berea in Cleveland every day, & not eating for days at a time working on said papers from dawn till dusk...Congrats just the same, creamy!:mug:

Latest posts

Back