Crap! I can't believe the deal I got on my motorized mill!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silentdrinker

Reaction score
Get this, a while ago I bought a barley crusher and 15lb hopper on Craig's list for $50. I decided to sell it. I got $100 for it. I turn around and score a crankandstein 3D mill on eBay with "OBO" shipped to my door for $100. So at this point I have the 3D mill for $50 out of pocket.

I then answer a Craig's list ad for a 20 gal boilermaker with false bottom for $225 (score again) Sitting in the guy's storage locker is a motorized mill with a 1/3hp 1725 AC motor with a 2S crankandstein mill attached. It also had the pulleys and v-belt.

I asked how much... $50!

SOLD!

The 2S is practically new. He couldn't have put more than a couple batches of grain through it, so I'm selling it for $75 on CL.

I start getting the 3D mill together and notice it has the upgraded 1/2 shaft. SWEET! That got me thinking.... I grab a magnet and holy $heet... It has the upgraded SS rollers too!

I just scored a 3D 1/2" shaft SS roller crankandstein mill with a 1/3hp 1725rpm AC motor for $50 (possibly only $25) out of pocket!!!

Damn I love a good deal.

image.jpg

IMG_0328.JPG

Back