• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

crankenstein 2s grain mill SOLD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marquez

Reaction score
$50 plus USPS shipping and PayPal

Used, great shape.
Ready for installing, no hopper, base or handle included

From the website: 2S : crankandstein.net

A basic mill with a settable gap. Dual eccentric bearings can be removed, turned and locked back in place to adjust gap. Factory preset .045" Adjustment ranges from .025" to .065". Two rollers 4" long, 1.5" diameter, cold rolled steel, diamond knurled pattern w/grain-engaged gear teeth at ends Aluminum frames, SAE-841 bronze bearings, eight 1/4"-20 mounting holes for sturdy versatile setup, bolts included Tool-steel driveshaft 3/8" diameter with 3 flats for positive drill chuck attachment Precisely sized, trued and polished axles spin freely with minimal wear This is a basic grain mill guts kit with instructions ready for you to add a base, hopper and drive source.

I am definitely interested, but need to know what shipping would be. Also, how old is it? Please let me know. You could do a flat-rate USPS box right?

Hi Serum,

Unknown age, I bought it from fellow off of CL for same price.
The knurls are pointy and it runs freely, but not sloppy in the bushings.

Shipping would be flat rate USPS from 80127. They do not care about distance, just that it is in the US.

Since the time of posting I had several responses, yours being 2nd.

I do have another interested party locally, if they decide to pass I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Steve

Back