Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the verdict is in. The box going out to JonGrafto is..........25.5 lbs. And I didnt even have to weigh myself find out. :D

Yeah, I've had some good ones. Expecting $30 and seeing $17 is awesome. Though I did ship 27 lbs to Arizona for almost $40!

I switched to fedex and use an online account. I exclusively used UPS until a couple months ago when I sent a bomb to texas and they wouldn''t deliver it because of icey roads. It sat for a couple days, but in the meantime I was seeing pictures in the trade pictures thread of packages being delivered by fedex in the same town as my recipient. Plus, i've gotten delivery estimates from fedex and they sometimes deliver a day earlier. Fedex all the way for me.

Bump!:

Jack Daniels Mexican Cake
Mocha Wednesday
Beatification
BA Abraxas
Peche n Brett
Any Barrel-aged Voodoo
Any Side Project
Any BA Hill Farmstead
Any BA 3 Floyds
Any Bourbon County Bombers
Any Jester King Fruited Sours

Added a few:
Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve
Upland Lambics
Saint Arnold Bishops Barrel #1

Keeping it small to begin with as these are currently my biggest wants.

Hill Farmstead - anything hoppy and fresh
Lawson's Fayston Maple Imperial Stout or any barrel aged variants
Lawson's Double Sunshine
Kate the Great

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Haha yea I'll let it sit for a day to possibly hit a personal jackpot! Will add more tomorrow which will certainly open it up for a few more states :)

Arthur is the only HF I've had, and even that was just a sample at 6 am Black Friday. Never seen any IPA from them, along with the others on my list.

Adding so as not to put Nick on the spot. Definitely not my intentions to do that to anyone!

Lawson's Double Sunshine
Kate the Great

The Abyss 2009 or 2010
Dark Lord 2009
Funky Buddha Pineapple hop gun (growler) - not sure last time they released?
Boneyard Hop Venom (growler)
Mikkeller BA Vanilla Shake

Cheers!
Roger

So I don't know how he did it but my buddy landed a bottle of white chocolate moo hoo. Anyone letting this beer rest a while? Im guessing its a drink now kind of beer?

So I don't know how he did it but my buddy landed a bottle of white chocolate moo hoo. Anyone letting this beer rest a while? Im guessing its a drink now kind of beer?

I'm finding a lot of these brews that I thought would of been a drink now kind of event really, really aged well. Bramble aged REALLY well and its giving me hope on a Backyard I'm saving. I don't think a White Chocolate will diminish with flavor with aging, but I don't know what benefits would come from it, either. The vanilla will integrate well and probably accent the chocolate even more, but I wouldn't say any more than a year or two, max.

Still waiting for FedEx to pick this baby up... Maybe the 2 inches of snow we got last night are slowing them down.
But here it sits...

IMG_0951.jpg

Adding so as not to put Nick on the spot. Definitely not my intentions to do that to anyone!

Lawson's Double Sunshine
Kate the Great

The Abyss 2009 or 2010
Dark Lord 2009
Funky Buddha Pineapple hop gun (growler) - not sure last time they released?
Boneyard Hop Venom (growler)
Mikkeller BA Vanilla Shake

Cheers!
Roger

Bump!

Back