Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't want it to be booted off the list for its rarity!

I can't think of anything. So.
Modern times blazing world.
And.
Something else.

I broke it with 1 beer?
Adding: anything that tastes the same as modern times blazing world, because my god that's good stuff!

@Hulud knocked this one out of the park!

Glad you got it safely! Also wicked weed just started distro to Atlanta and since I was late sending the beer they happened to release the me does down here so I added that as well haha

@coldcrash @patrickgoss

Packages heading-out tomorrow. Tracking sent.

Hmmm. This seems easy to me. Is burning world not freshly available? Or should I give a flavor profile for those who have not had it? It's full of Nelson, mosaic, Simcoe, and is dank as dank can be. It's an amber ipa technically, but dry, and is all hops with only a supporting role of that darker-than-usual malt.
So.
Anything that is similar to blazing world.
Anything else.

Blazing world is readily available within a relatively small area, so it just may take a little while for somebody from SoCal to see it. That being said, when they do see it, they will have plenty of other similar eMAW worthy beers to fill it out with. ;)

Hmmm. This seems easy to me. Is burning world not freshly available? Or should I give a flavor profile for those who have not had it? It's full of Nelson, mosaic, Simcoe, and is dank as dank can be. It's an amber ipa technically, but dry, and is all hops with only a supporting role of that darker-than-usual malt.
So.
Anything that is similar to blazing world.
Anything else.

OK it's been an awfully long time since I've done an eMAW (my wife was really giving me crap about it) but I feel like I'm about due for another.

I'll grant this.

Sorry I was going to post a list and then I had to go out, and I ended up being out for kind of a long time.

I'll take anything from any of the following breweries:

Alchemist
Carton
Cigar City (except Jai Alai)
Columbus Brewing (especially their IPAs)
de Garde
Fat Head’s Brewery & Saloon
Funkwerks
Grassroots
Hill Farmstead
Kuhnhenn
Lawson’s Finest Liquids
Maine Beer Company
Marble Brewery
Thai Me Up/Melvin Brewing
Minneapolis Town Hall
Moonlight Meadery
NEBCO
New Glarus
NoDa Brewing
Oxbow
Perennial Artisan Ales
Pipeworks Brewing
Revolution Brewing
Short’s Brewing
Side Project
Surly
Tired Hands
Toppling Goliath
Trillium Brewing
Upland
Westbrook (especially Mexican Cake)
Wicked Weed

Additionally I have been looking for some specific commercial examples of certain ciders from the 2015 BJCP style guidelines, which are a little tough to find around here. I will list the (sub) categories and the commercial examples for each:

New England Cider
Snowdrift Semi-Draw (WA)
Blackbird Cider Works New England Style (NY)

Applewine
Uncle John's Fruit House Winery Fruit House Apple (MI)
McClure's Sweet Apple Wine (IN)

Cider with other fruit
West County Blueberry-Apple Wine (MA)
Bellwether Cherry Street (NY)
Uncle John's Fruit Farm Winery Apple Cherry, Apple Blueberry, and Apricot Apple Hard Cider (MI)

Ice Cider
various from Eden Ice Cider Company & Champlain Orchards
Domaine Pinnacle
Les Vergers de la Colline
Cidrerie St-Nicolas

Also additionally, I am open to any other local beer that I cannot get in Los Angeles, that you think is good.

I could grant this, but I can't guarantee I have time to go out and pick everything up and ship this week. And if I don't get to it this week, the earliest I could ship is next Friday (13th). If you don't want to wait that long, I would understand.

I could grant this, but I can't guarantee I have time to go out and pick everything up and ship this week. And if I don't get to it this week, the earliest I could ship is next Friday (13th). If you don't want to wait that long, I would understand.

That's fine by me. It's not like I don't have stuff to drink in the meantime. :mug:

Nothing that’s distributed to Ohio.
Stouts, porters, sours, saisons.
Please no coffee beers, no spiced beers, and please limit the hops (it’s stout season!)

Isn't there a rule that states you must post a picture of your last wish granted before someone can grant your current wish?[emoji12]

Well apparently I'm an ******* and forgot to post the pictures of the porch bomb @geoffey dropped on me! He absolutely killed it! I'm pretty sure he thought this was the regular MAW thread... There was also a Surly wet in there, but that didn't make the photo! Thanks again, appreciate all the homebrew as well :mug:

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Well apparently I'm an ******* and forgot to post the pictures of the porch bomb @geoffey dropped on me! He absolutely killed it! I'm pretty sure he thought this was the regular MAW thread... There was also a Surly wet in there, but that didn't make the photo! Thanks again, appreciate all the homebrew as well :mug:

Holy crap!

Okay, for a change this one's for me (mostly because I don't have a good BIF target ready.)

Any stouts, porters, scotch ales, barleywines, old ales not distributed to PA (there's always a catch, huh?) I'd also like a taste of home-brew (any style there) and would ask the regulars to give a new person a chance to jump in first.

Okay, for a change this one's for me (mostly because I don't have a good BIF target ready.)

Any stouts, porters, scotch ales, barleywines, old ales not distributed to PA (there's always a catch, huh?) I'd also like a taste of home-brew (any style there) and would ask the regulars to give a new person a chance to jump in first.

I’m just a touch shy of 90 days, but if my existing trader feedback is enough to sneak me across the line, I can get this. I leave that decision to the powers that be... If not, I'll check back in 10 days.

Bump. I hope this just got lost in the flood of incredible grant photos. I don't think it's that hard. At this point, up for grabs for anyone...

Back