Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a week late on uploading this, my apologies. Pkincaid hooked up some delicious looking bombers, including Just Outstanding which I've been wanting to try! Really excited about the stouts and porters as well! That Talon smoked porter sounds tasty. Thanks again :mug:

1414967657341.jpg

Approved through PM:

My list:

Russian river - any sour

Jester king - any

Upland - any sour

Cascade - any sour

Jolly pumpkin - any sour

Any awesome Pumpkin or Christmas beers I can't get in NC and that you think are worthy.

Any cool glassware matching one of these beers

Bump!

About a week late on uploading this, my apologies. Pkincaid hooked up some delicious looking bombers, including Just Outstanding which I've been wanting to try! Really excited about the stouts and porters as well! That Talon smoked porter sounds tasty. Thanks again :mug:

Glad everything arrived safely!
Enjoy. :)

I mostly want to try winter seasonals from your local area, preferably Troeg's Mad Elf, but any others will do too, as long as it's not available in TX. Something that I can bring out at Thanksgiving with the family, or let sit for a bit for Christmas.

Otherwise:
Wicked Weed
21st Amendment
Funky Buddha
The Bruery
Russian River
3 Floyds
Evil Twin

I mostly like Fruits, Sours, IPAs, and Stouts, but will drink anything that's deemed good by you.

My list to start :

Alpine - Any
Pipeworks - Any
Jester King - Any
Hair of the Dog - Any
Maine Beer Company - Any
Revolver - Any
Perennial - Any
Boulevard - Any except IPA’s
Funkwerks - Any
Heretic - Shallow Grave, Torment
Drakes - Hefeweizen, Blonde
Allagash - Tripel, Dubbel, Black
New England - Gandhi Bot, 668, Friars Quad
Ninkasi - Tricerahops, Vanilla Oatis
Moonlight Meadery - Any Sweet or Semi-sweet
New Glarus - Spotted Cow, Black Top, Serendipity, Wisconsin Belgian Red
Lost Abbey - Any
Modern Times - Fortunate Islands, Lomaland, Blazing World,

This one should get picked up quick. Whats the rule of thumb with lag time between grants?

Tempted to grant my first, but I couldn't do it very good justice. Good list though. Should be snagged soon

got This bunch of goodness from LiquidFlame
100_2220.jpg

surly is the only one i've had before.. and i really like it. can't wait to try the others.
Thank you LiguidFlame.. awesome job!!

I want to grant this and blow you up but damn this time of year i have too many boxes going out just with family.

Bump

My list to start :

Alpine - Any
Pipeworks - Any
Jester King - Any
Hair of the Dog - Any
Maine Beer Company - Any
Revolver - Any
Perennial - Any
Boulevard - Any except IPA’s
Funkwerks - Any
Heretic - Shallow Grave, Torment
Drakes - Hefeweizen, Blonde
Allagash - Tripel, Dubbel, Black
New England - Gandhi Bot, 668, Friars Quad
Ninkasi - Tricerahops, Vanilla Oatis
Moonlight Meadery - Any Sweet or Semi-sweet
New Glarus - Spotted Cow, Black Top, Serendipity, Wisconsin Belgian Red
Lost Abbey - Any
Modern Times - Fortunate Islands, Lomaland, Blazing World,

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415162400.572194.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1415162439.683929.jpg
Big thanks to CarbonTom for the east coast hookup!
These look amazing!
Had to wait on the little one to go to bed, she wanted to help unpack...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Enjoy man! That captains daughter is delicious and was canned 10/20! Fresh fresj

Sounds awesome!
Planning to have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Anything from Bells, I loved black note, would like to try something else from them
Anything from Three Floyds, I have had Zombie Dust and Dark Lord before, open for anything
Anything from Surly, I have had none of their beers so sky is the limit
Anything from Jackie O's, I've had nothing from them I hear you can't go wrong
Anything from Lawson's Finest.. is this impossible? I never see their stuff available
Anything from New Glarus, I have loved a couple of their fruit beers, I think I have tried a raspberry and maybe a cherry, not sure what else is fun
Anything from Jester King, I have only tried Boxer's Revenge

I am totally not picky and love to try new things!

I drink a ton of Boneyard, Barley Browns, Commons, Hair of the Dog, Cascade, de Garde, Upright, and Russian River as examples of favorite breweries/styles that I most enjoy if someone has access to a variety of things and wants to nail down a preference. Big IPAs, sours, farmhouse, barrel aged, that sort of thing.

Anything from Bells, I loved black note, would like to try something else from them
Anything from Three Floyds, I have had Zombie Dust and Dark Lord before, open for anything
Anything from Surly, I have had none of their beers so sky is the limit
Anything from Jackie O's, I've had nothing from them I hear you can't go wrong
Anything from Lawson's Finest.. is this impossible? I never see their stuff available
Anything from New Glarus, I have loved a couple of their fruit beers, I think I have tried a raspberry and maybe a cherry, not sure what else is fun
Anything from Jester King, I have only tried Boxer's Revenge

I am totally not picky and love to try new things!

I drink a ton of Boneyard, Barley Browns, Commons, Hair of the Dog, Cascade, de Garde, Upright, and Russian River as examples of favorite breweries/styles that I most enjoy if someone has access to a variety of things and wants to nail down a preference. Big IPAs, sours, farmhouse, barrel aged, that sort of thing.

If you can wait a few days for me to ship it, I have this.

Trying to squeeze one more in before it gets beer destroying cold in ND.

Just got back from a brewery getting you the fresh stuff, package going out tomorrow.

@thatjonguy no hurry, as soon as i get this box out tomorrow I will send you my info.

You can certainly send it now if you want.

In order of wish, top-down:

Hill Farmstead (any)

Tired Hands (any)

Knee Deep (SIMTRA)

FATE Brewing (Coffee IPA)

Lawson's Finest Liquids (any, preferably any Maple)

Russian River (any)

Upland (any)

The Alchemist (any, I have had Heady would prefer something else; but fresh Heady is always welcome)

Societe (any)

Alpine (any)

Modern Times (any, especially Blazing World and Fortunate Islands)

Small Town Brewery (Not Your Father's Root Beer)

Toppling Goliath (Pseudo Sue)

Half Acre (Daisy Cutter)

3 Floyds (Alpha King, Gumball, Zombie Dust)

Carton Brewing (any)

Spring House (Martians Kidnapped Santa)

I like IPAs (fresher the better) of all types (IPA, IIPA, IIIPA, xIPA), sours, barrel aged, etc. I like all beer but prefer some over others. That said I am not a big fan of amber, red or wheat beers. (Although there are exceptions)

Add (again-not in order):

Jester King (any, except Snorkel, El Cedro, Das Wunderkind, Wytchmaker, Provenance, Noble King)

Wicked Weed (any)

Mead (anything you think is good)*

Unita (Birthday Suit, Oaked Pumpkin)

EPIC (Big Bad)

Great Divide (Yeti variants, had original)

Trinity (sours)

Logsdon (preference for Seizoen and variants)

HUB (IPAs)

Lagunitas (Sucks)

Stone (Oaked Bastard)

Dogfish (Midas Touch)

Any Ice Cider (that you believe is good)

Any micro cider (looking at you PNW and NE)

Also, if you know of something that I should be drinking; send me a PM so I can take a look and see what I think.

Last edited:
Back