Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the list I granted is very open ended, I am just going to post before getting confirmation so everyone doesnt have a heart attack waiting.

Any Jester King
Any Lost Abby
Any Logsdon
Any Cascade
Any Russian River
Any Knee Deep
Any Almanac
Any Saint Somewhere
Any Bruery
Any Pizza Port
La folie, Transatlantique Kriek
Fresh Alesmith IPA
Any Crooked Stave
Any TRVE (is this acceptable?)
Any Vivant
Any Surly (except abrasive)
Any New Glarus
Any FFF
Any Half Acre
Elevated IPA or Project Dank
Any Pizza Boy

My favorite styles are sours, Piney IPA's, and Belgians, but I will drink and enjoy most good beers. Cheers!

If he doesn't want to grant, I'm LONG overdue to ship an eMAW Fin! :mug:

Since the list I granted is very open ended, I am just going to post before getting confirmation so everyone doesnt have a heart attack waiting.

Any Jester King
Any Lost Abby
Any Logsdon
Any Cascade
Any Russian River
Any Knee Deep
Any Almanac
Any Saint Somewhere
Any Bruery
Any Pizza Port
La folie, Transatlantique Kriek
Fresh Alesmith IPA
Any Crooked Stave
Any TRVE (is this acceptable?)
Any Vivant
Any Surly (except abrasive)
Any New Glarus
Any FFF
Any Half Acre
Elevated IPA or Project Dank
Any Pizza Boy

My favorite styles are sours, Piney IPA's, and Belgians, but I will drink and enjoy most good beers. Cheers!

Hey there, ol' buddy. I'm back. GRANTED

Had some tech issues, sorry for the double posts. And no offense intended lol I've been absent for a while and have some new folks to meet! :)

Here we go:

Local or favorite sours, belgians, stouts, porters, rauch, or other unique styles or beers not available in TX. Simple enough I hope.

Im giddy... It feels like my first time again

Yay!

Ok I'm in Bakersfield, Ca. We don't get much of anything fun here.

So hopefully someone can provide me anything non-coastal or san Joaquin valley.

I am pretty sheltered, so if you can't find it in southern Cali, I promise I haven't tried it. Sooooo anything goes!

I love wheat beers
Ciders
Cysers
Meads
Stouts...omg stouts
Learning to love ipas
And shandys!

Thanks guys!

Would love to do this one, but there is not much cider in Texas. I can see from your pipeline how much you love cider! No clue what cyser is.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Would love to do this one, but there is not much cider in Texas. I can see from your pipeline how much you love cider! No clue what cyser is.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Haha yeah! It's full because I am bringing it to an event and during the holidays I give it away as gifts. After December I go back to lagers and wheat beers. I miss my grains!

Cysers are made with honey. :)

Yay!

Ok I'm in Bakersfield, Ca. We don't get much of anything fun here.

So hopefully someone can provide me anything non-coastal or san Joaquin valley.

I am pretty sheltered, so if you can't find it in southern Cali, I promise I haven't tried it. Sooooo anything goes!

I love wheat beers
Ciders
Cysers
Meads
Stouts...omg stouts
Learning to love ipas
And shandys!

Thanks guys!

I got this one. Granted.

Imbibe off of truxton has some decent stuff occasionally, doesn't it? Also you're not too far from Kern River; access to Citra and Kyle's pumpkin beer is a decent upside.

Imbibe is my best outlet.
Kern river is a nice drive for me.
But that's it unless I leave town. My saving grace is that I'm 2
Hours any direction from the coast, mountains,
La or Fresno. Soooo I can venture, but bako itself
Is a pit.

Sorry for the delay. Stupid work. Anyways I'll try to make this easy again.

Send me anything that doesn't get distributed to Ohio. I prefer Belgians. But am open to anything. Just please don't send all ipas.

Alright, I will try to make this easy. I hope.

Spring House Brewing Co- Big Gruesome
Belching Beaver- PB Milk Stout
Copper Kettle- Mexican Chocolate Stout

Or any other Porter or Stout that I should try. I am gearing up for the cooler weather so I prefer these styles at least. Nothing distributed in TN-AL-MS.

Alright, I will try to make this easy. I hope.

Spring House Brewing Co- Big Gruesome
Belching Beaver- PB Milk Stout
Copper Kettle- Mexican Chocolate Stout

Or any other Porter or Stout that I should try. I am gearing up for the cooler weather so I prefer these styles at least. Nothing distributed in TN-AL-MS.

Damn, i wish i could get big gruesome here or else i would have this! the PB milk stout is amazing, lucky me, i have an endless supply where i am!

I will have to try a peanut butter stout one day. Does anyone know of any available in Colorado?

I think the downfall of the current list is it is too small and geographically limited. All the breweries listed are located very far apart and limited distro.

There is a catch-all ("Or any other Porter or Stout that I should try") that opens it up pretty well, but I think most are afraid to act on that. Worried that it won't meet expectations or not meet the posters requirements. My recommendation - if you have one of the listed beers and can pair it with a good stout/porter he can't get from TN/AL/MS then fulfill this!

I think the downfall of the current list is it is too small and geographically limited. All the breweries listed are located very far apart and limited distro.

Exactly why I suggested one on his short specific list and another on his more generic list. The chances of someone having 2 out of the 3 on the short specific list are fairly slim, but having 1 of the 3 along with other porters and stouts not available in TN/AL/MS are relatively good.

Mark and Toby hit it on the head. The ultimate goal is to get at least a PB stout and whatever else. I posted those specific brews/breweries as more of a guideline. Do not be afraid, I am easy to get along with. If you can/want to grant this, go for it.

I will have to try a peanut butter stout one day. Does anyone know of any available in Colorado?

Living the Dream brewing (highlands ranch area) has a peanut butter stout in their regular rotation. I know you are on north end of town. We need to schedule a meetup/bottle share and I can grab a growler.

Living the Dream brewing (highlands ranch area) has a peanut butter stout in their regular rotation. I know you are on north end of town. We need to schedule a meetup/bottle share and I can grab a growler.

I'm having one tomorrow! :p

Back