Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy or not, impossible for some.
I'm just sitting here in Oklahoma, waiting and waiting to see some breweries that I recognize from our local liquor stores so I can participate in this. Waiting, failing, and getting more and more upset at our antiquated liquor laws that seem to drive a lot of out of state breweries away...

I really hate this state sometimes.

Just a suggestion. If yellow Rose is your top want, you might need to add something else with the same distro. None of the other breweries on your list are in TX. Alpine technically is, but I've only seen it listed on tap at a few places here. Can't speak for the rest of the state, though.

Y'all are probably in the same boat as us. We just got draft a month or two ago. Not going to get packaged until probably 2016. Until then it's draft only and somewhat limited.

Y'all are probably in the same boat as us. We just got draft a month or two ago. Not going to get packaged until probably 2016. Until then it's draft only and somewhat limited.

Yep, that's exactly how it is here. I still haven't even had any of their stuff yet. Tappings are few and far between.

Yep, that's exactly how it is here. I still haven't even had any of their stuff yet. Tappings are few and far between.

Honestly Duet isn't the same now that it's being brewed at Green Flash. I think their water is lower in Sulfates and they aren't compensating for it. The stuff still brewed at Alpine (seasonals) are still excellent.

Lone Pint Yellow Rose

Any fresh, hoppy pale ales/IPAs/DIPAs from these would be awesome:
Pipeworks
Revolution
3 Floyds
Tired Hands
Pizza Port
Wicked Weed
New England Brewing
Cigar City
Maine Brewing
Tree House
Hill Farmstead
Trillium
Alchemist
Lawsons
Alpine
Russian River
Kern River

Please no barleywines, coffee or barrel aged beers.

Added:
Hoof Hearted: Roller Blabe, South of Eleven, Musk of the Minotaur

Are all the lists the same, or is it just me?

Every list seems to be the same. This is also supposed to be the easy version but the lists have beers that are not easy to come by for most unless they live in that area or have them from previous trades. Pretty frustrating when you are wanting to get in on these trades but don't have access to these beers or access to any beers that will trade for them.

Im interested in trading with guys in areas that I have not been...not always looking for these rare beers. Maybe I will start a 'Local Beers Only' trading thread and see how that goes.

Every list seems to be the same. This is also supposed to be the easy version but the lists have beers that are not easy to come by for most unless they live in that area or have them from previous trades. Pretty frustrating when you are wanting to get in on these trades but don't have access to these beers or access to any beers that will trade for them.

Im interested in trading with guys in areas that I have not been...not always looking for these rare beers. Maybe I will start a 'Local Beers Only' trading thread and see how that goes.

Seems like a solid idea. @TheMan ran a Local Swap-O-Rama thread for about 7 turns which was great to get in on.

Lone Pint Yellow Rose

Any fresh, hoppy pale ales/IPAs/DIPAs from these would be awesome:
Pipeworks
Revolution
3 Floyds
Tired Hands
Pizza Port
Wicked Weed
New England Brewing
Cigar City
Maine Brewing
Tree House
Hill Farmstead
Trillium
Alchemist
Lawsons
Alpine
Russian River
Kern River

Please no barleywines, coffee or barrel aged beers.

Added:
Hoof Hearted: Roller Blabe, South of Eleven, Musk of the Minotaur
Brew Kettle: White Rajah

Got my emaw from WesS today. There may have been a trade involved as well. View attachment 305736

Thanks a ton man. This box will not be a one day event.

Glad everything made it safe. My goal was to make sure there was no possible way you could finish the whole box in one day. I can't remember exactly how many bottles/cans I packed in there, but at 51lbs, that's the heaviest box of beer I've ever shipped. Enjoy!

I'm going to keep it as simple as possible,

Sours and saisons are top wants, other than that, please no coffee beers, and limit the ipa's. Just limit it to beers that don't get distributed in OH.

I'm going to keep it as simple as possible,

Sours and saisons are top wants, other than that, please no coffee beers, and limit the ipa's. Just limit it to beers that don't get distributed in OH.

Pretty sure OEC doesn't get distributed there. :D

Not without a list he isn't...
;)

Sorry this took so long!!!!

Here's a few I'd love to get:

Wicked Weed- any
NoDa - hop drop n roll
Prairie - Bomb or any variant of Bomb
Alchemist - Any
Rare Barrel - Any, if these are shelf beers.
Pipeworks - Any, but especially hoppy beers
Revolution- any, but especially hoppy beers.
Firestone Walker - Wookie Jack
Russian River - Pliny or any of their Sours.

Otherwise I'd he happy with either a northeast package or southwest package that includes west coast style IPA's, porters, stouts, barrel aged beers, mole style/pepper beers, or smoked beers. Please no Belgian IPAs or White IPAs.

I'm also happy to receive packages which include homebrews you are proud of as one of the two beers to meet the list requirements.

Please no beers distributed to MN, WI or the Dakotas.

Wicked Weed- any
NoDa - hop drop n roll
Alchemist - Any

Otherwise I'd he happy with either a northeast package or southwest package that includes west coast style IPA's, porters, stouts, barrel aged beers, mole style/pepper beers, or smoked beers. Please no Belgian IPAs or White IPAs.

I'm also happy to receive packages which include homebrews you are proud of as one of the two beers to meet the list requirements.

You moved to stouts? This is a proud day for me lol

Wicked Weed- any
NoDa - hop drop n roll
Alchemist - Any

I can fulfill this can ship out by monday.

Wicked Weed- any
NoDa - hop drop n roll
Alchemist - Any

I can do this

Wicked Weed- any
NoDa - hop drop n roll
Alchemist - Any

I can do this one

Latest posts

Back