Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the wait. Here's the list so far.
Heady Topper
Spencer Trappist
Tallgrass
Russian River
Summit
Jolly Pumpkin
Three Floyds
Dogfish Head
Cold Smoke (from Montana, can't remember brewery, maybe Lewis and Clark)
And any other beers that I can't get in Colorado or Wyoming.

Sorry for the wait. Here's the list so far.
Heady Topper
Spencer Trappist
Tallgrass
Russian River
Summit
Jolly Pumpkin
Three Floyds
Dogfish Head
Cold Smoke (from Montana, can't remember brewery, maybe Lewis and Clark)
And any other beers that I can't get in Colorado or Wyoming.

Cold Smoke is made by Kettle House.

Emaw arrived from tripplehazzard today. Thanks a bunch man. Looking forward to all of these. What are in the homebrew? One was leaking and lost some beer and probably carbonation. Been looking forward to evil twin. Hope he is as good as brother or consistant. Thanks again man!

1405547934838.jpg

1405547944987.jpg

1405547955169.jpg

Ok, here we go! :

Buffalo Sweat
Gahndi Bot
Russian River - Sours, Blind Pig
New Glarus - Sours, Thumbprint Series
Evil Twin - Any Stouts (except Bozo)
Hoppin' Frog - Any Stouts
Surly - Any
"WTF Beers" - Anything beer that's weird/odd/different (except the Rogue Voodoo series)
Any local sour, stout, IPA, or fruit beer that you think is amazing

Any of these will do as long as they are not distributed to Texas!

Emaw arrived from tripplehazzard today. Thanks a bunch man. Looking forward to all of these. What are in the homebrew? One was leaking and lost some beer and probably carbonation. Been looking forward to evil twin. Hope he is as good as brother or consistant. Thanks again man!

No problem man!! Sorry about the hb. Not the first time this has happened. I wonder if I need a new capper. Hmm. No problems unless I ship. The homebrew with a bs on the cap is my Brett saison. The unmarked one is as tequila lime saison aged on oak. Enjoy! And let me know how you like the hb

Will add once I get my new desktop PC up and running this evening, but here's a start:
Spencer Trappist
Westbrook Gose
Societe (Anything)
Alchemist (Anything except Crusher or Beelzebub)
Blind Pig/Pliny
Cigar City Maduro, Hopped on the High Seas Citra, Wood Aged Jai Alai, Puppy's Breath, Espresso Cubano
Duck Rabbit Porter
(512) Brewing Cascabel Cream Stout
Ballast Point Black Marlin Porter
Boulevard Bully Porter

Will add once I get my new desktop PC up and running this evening, but here's a start:
Spencer Trappist
Westbrook Gose
Societe (Anything)
Alchemist (Anything except Crusher or Beelzebub)
Blind Pig/Pliny
Cigar City Maduro, Hopped on the High Seas Citra, Wood Aged Jai Alai, Puppy's Breath, Espresso Cubano
Duck Rabbit Porter
(512) Brewing Cascabel Cream Stout
Ballast Point Black Marlin Porter
Boulevard Bully Porter

If you will allow me to wait until beginning of August I will grant this.

Awesome eMAW of Texas goodness from bford. I have had none of these:) Really looking forward to the St. Arnold Berliner Weisse. My 3 year old is really digging popping the purple bubble wrap, guess I won't be reusing it.

emaw.jpg

If you will allow me to wait until beginning of August I will grant this.
Sure. Why not. abeasst is up!

Awesome eMAW of Texas goodness from bford. I have had none of these:) Really looking forward to the St. Arnold Berliner Weisse. My 3 year old is really digging popping the purple bubble wrap, guess I won't be reusing it.
Lucky! We only had one or two kegs in the whole state and no bombers on the initial release. Two of those are Louisiana beers, though. ;)

Sure. Why not. abeasst is up!

Lucky! We only had one or two kegs in the whole state and no bombers on the initial release. Two of those are Louisiana beers, though. ;)

Yep.... two Abitas.... Andygator is my favorite beer that they make.... Purple Haze has been popular for a long time in Texas. One of the first non BMC beers I remember seeing at a lot of restaurants here.

Saint Arnold is making Boiler Room year round.... it is super easy to find around here now... which is nice... and the price is nice also..

The Icon Green Texas Common is from the Icon series... each beer is released once.. then they move on to something else.....

Summer Pils is a summer seasonal from Saint Arnold.

Endeavour is their double IPA... I'm a big fan.

Upslope is out of Colorado... that one was hiding in the fridge... I'd already consumed his brothers...

Karbach and Buffalo Bayou Brewing are both Houston breweries... I love Weisse Versa... my favorite local everyday beer.... in between a Wit and a Hefe...

Real Ale is a great brewery out of central Texas... Hans Pils is very popular and really good.

After an otherwise really crappy day, I pulled up in my driveway and saw a mysterious box in front of my garage door. The first thing I thought was "did I agree to a beer trade when I was drunk that I don't remember??"... After giving it some thought, I was pretty sure I hadn't. Then I look at the box and realize I don't recognize the name of the sender. By now I'm really curious (and a little scared, haha)... My daughter walked out and asked what it was. We both were excited to see what was in it. Low and behold it was full of beer. LOTS of beer. I kept pulling out more and more. A letter in the box said I was a recipient of a eMAW shipment. My first thought was, that I wasn't worthy of such a thing. Times are really tough right now, but I feel guilty receiving this. I don't find myself in a position to return such a generous gesture due to finances right now. You can bet I will when I can, though. I really don't know how the rules work in this group, since I've never participated. I hope I can be given a little time to return the gesture. Thanks a million times over ruger988. You're a very generous person. Especially considering you don't even know me. There aren't too many people on this forum that have my address, and I have a feeling you had something to do with this Mark!! I'm really excited to try these beers. Especially the homebrew. I've never had any of these beers accept for the Sweetwater. What an amazing community here on HBT. You're all awesome people. Cheers and thanks again!

IMG-20140717-01184 (2).jpg

IMG-20140717-01185 (2).jpg

Heres some to get my list started:

Jester King – Anything Barrel-Aged
Prairie - Any
Three Floyds - Any
Heady Topper
Spencer Trappist
Jolly Pumpkin - Any
Surly - Blakkr

Hawgwild81 is the man!! Seriously bombed my porch, my pregnant swmbo couldn't even carry it in and had to call for reinforcements! Thank you so much, I can't wait for each and every one and the core brewing with the matching beer, I'm so thankful! I was like a kid at Christmas who didn't get one pair of socks, each time a beer opened a big oooo and ahhhhh came bursting out and then once Citra ass down was unpacked I took a lap around the house praising your name! haha
now to choose what to put in the fridge first is my problem!

sorry for the sideways pics!

1405646259633.jpg

1405646281072.jpg

1405646304103.jpg

1405646320593.jpg

1405646336089.jpg

Yep.... two Abitas.... Andygator is my favorite beer that they make.... Purple Haze has been popular for a long time in Texas. One of the first non BMC beers I remember seeing at a lot of restaurants here.
Turbodog is my favorite out of their regular lineup, but it doesn't travel well IME. Lately, the only things I bother with from them are from the Select series which is draft only currently. I have a hard time drinking Andygator since I remember the original (the current version is good, but the original was darker and maltier).
Saint Arnold is making Boiler Room year round.... it is super easy to find around here now... which is nice... and the price is nice also..
I heard that, but don't think production has ramped up enough to see it in Louisiana yet.
The Icon Green Texas Common is from the Icon series... each beer is released once.. then they move on to something else.....
It really threw me when they started recycling colors. lol
Endeavour is their double IPA... I'm a big fan.
I've included it in a BiF elsewhere. I think the only thing better than Endeavour is Endeavour on cask.
Karbach and Buffalo Bayou Brewing are both Houston breweries... I love Weisse Versa... my favorite local everyday beer.... in between a Wit and a Hefe...

Real Ale is a great brewery out of central Texas... Hans Pils is very popular and really good.
Love all the above. You should include some No Label on your next eMAW. ;)

This looks like a really cool thread... full of very kind and sharing people. I wish I was more of a 'yacker' on the forums, so I could actually qualify to join in the fun. but I have a ways to go.

Mainly, we all should just take a minute to realize what a great community we have, and how fortunate we are to connect with one another.

This looks like a really cool thread... full of very kind and sharing people. I wish I was more of a 'yacker' on the forums, so I could actually qualify to join in the fun. but I have a ways to go.

Mainly, we all should just take a minute to realize what a great community we have, and how fortunate we are to connect with one another.

You would be surprised how easy it is to hit 100 posts. Its wat easier to do than it sounds.

I agree. HBT is full of very knowledgable and generous people. Hopefully you can participate soon!

You would be surprised how easy it is to hit 100 posts. Its wat easier to do than it sounds.

I know, it isn't THAT tough... but I just always feel like I don't have enough knowledge or whatever, so I don't pipe up on brewing posts, leaving it to the more experienced brewers to answer.
For other stuff, I kind of feel like I am intruding on someone else's chat, so I am pretty selective about what I chime in on.

Hawgwild81 is the man!! Seriously bombed my porch, my pregnant swmbo couldn't even carry it in and had to call for reinforcements! Thank you so much, I can't wait for each and every one and the core brewing with the matching beer, I'm so thankful! I was like a kid at Christmas who didn't get one pair of socks, each time a beer opened a big oooo and ahhhhh came bursting out and then once Citra ass down was unpacked I took a lap around the house praising your name! haha
now to choose what to put in the fridge first is my problem!

sorry for the sideways pics!

Your very welcome! Happy to do it. Let me know what you think of the HB.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back