Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after a Hiatus I'm thinking of doing another eMaw.. Who to bomb :) I'm not even sure who is up

That is awesome but one of you guys (as you speak as two people) should post in the trade pictures thread. That's also what it is for. ;)

Ps Founders isn't LA and I agree, Toby seems like a good guy.

Yeah, I posted it here just because the trade started here when my ******* didn't realize I needed 100 posts to grant and Nate granted for me (even though 100 posts is in the title...). Toby kindly educated me, we talked LA beers and how I needed to taste something besides Abita, I said he needed to try Fort George, and a trade was born and just completed after a month or two in the making and adding a few cellar items.

so yeah, Toby got me a few non LA beers, but from what I can see on untappd he loves all the LA ones he sent and is top 1 or 2 loyal drinker on most of them so they must be good. I think I saw someone else get a bunch of the same on facebook BIF.

ps. oh yeah, this is post #100 baby. now you're all in big big trouble.

billy.jpg

Yeah, I posted it here just because the trade started here when my ******* didn't realize I needed 100 posts to grant and Nate granted for me (even though 100 posts is in the title...). Toby kindly educated me, we talked LA beers and how I needed to taste something besides Abita, I said he needed to try Fort George, and a trade was born and just completed after a month or two in the making and adding a few cellar items.

so yeah, Toby got me a few non LA beers, but from what I can see on untappd he loves all the LA ones he sent and is top 1 or 2 loyal drinker on most of them so they must be good. I think I saw someone else get a bunch of the same on facebook BIF.

ps. oh yeah, this is post #100 baby. now you're all in big big trouble.

Congrats on 100! Love the pic you added :) welcome to the playground and definitely hit hard and don't play nice!

Finally getting home to unpack this awesome emaw grant from hulud . Thanks man!! Most of these I haven't tried and the ones I have I thoroughly enjoy! ! Score!

This is an excellent box! I didn't know why FermentNEthinG asked what brews I had coming up. Mosaic IPA is happening next weekend and I actually nearly ordered more hops because I decided 5 oz I had was not enough. So happy. Now armarillo, this is going to change my opinion of them I think. I'm excited to do a smash.

RAD! This is great. Last night I had some of these ciders things at the bottle shop but I didn't get much and wanted more. Excited to get them. Of course now I can finally try Sea Hag and I've already given away 2 cans. :) thanks for sending so much! Can't wait for this HB RIS. A very creative and useful box. If anyone needs me, I'll be on the couch drinking.

Thank you so much.
image.jpg

This is an excellent box! I didn't know why FermentNEthinG asked what brews I had coming up. Mosaic IPA is happening next weekend and I actually nearly ordered more hops because I decided 5 oz I had was not enough. So happy. Now armarillo, this is going to change my opinion of them I think. I'm excited to do a smash.

RAD! This is great. Last night I had some of these ciders things at the bottle shop but I didn't get much and wanted more. Excited to get them. Of course now I can finally try Sea Hag and I've already given away 2 cans. :) thanks for sending so much! Can't wait for this HB RIS. A very creative and useful box. If anyone needs me, I'll be on the couch drinking.

Thank you so much.
View attachment 210623

Zombie Killer and Slice of Life are GREAT!

Nice haul!

After trying it you may regret giving any away, it's amazing!

Great box!

I tried it and still gave it away. It's a great box but I like to share. I gave away 2 RADs and 3 Sea Hags. It means less for me but now others can try what I have. If I believed in karma, beer or otherwise, I'd say it'll come back to me but instead I'm happy just giving people beer.

I tried it and still gave it away. It's a great box but I like to share. I gave away 2 RADs and 3 Sea Hags. It means less for me but now others can try what I have. If I believed in karma, beer or otherwise, I'd say it'll come back to me but instead I'm happy just giving people beer.

Beer karma > regular karma. I know this first hand lol
last year, seven days after my daughter was born, I went out with two friends for the start of Philly Beer Week. We went to a bar that was going to have cask conditioned John Courage RIS on a beer engine. Never done in the US before. I thought this would be good beer karma I could give forward to my little girl, so I bought the bar a round. A few moments after I paid it down, the Hammer of Glory came strolling into the bar and I got my picture taken with it. I absolutely love the concept of beer karma.

IMG_20130601_160515_459.jpg

Beer karma > regular karma. I know this first hand lol

last year, seven days after my daughter was born, I went out with two friends for the start of Philly Beer Week. We went to a bar that was going to have cask conditioned John Courage RIS on a beer engine. Never done in the US before. I thought this would be good beer karma I could give forward to my little girl, so I bought the bar a round. A few moments after I paid it down, the Hammer of Glory came strolling into the bar and I got my picture taken with it. I absolutely love the concept of beer karma.

I've seen that picture before, but didn't notice your shirt. That shirt is awesome!

eMAW shipped!! Will PM you with tracking number in just a few Mark.

Okay - same drill as the last two times. You grant this and I'll give you an address to send it as a BIF. Very good recipient this time (who is a virgin on this thread - just to keep speculation down :) )

Simple list - should be easy and a good opportunity for a virgin to grant:

Only beers that do not distribute to Texas.

Preferred styles:
* Good German lagers
* Funky/fruit saisons
* Stouts
* Porters
* IPA and/or DIPAs

Ready, set ... Go!

I'm easy! Anything I can't get in the VA area works for me. Not a big hop-head, tend to prefer Belgian/German styles but I'm up for anything good that I can't find local.

Bump. Seems pretty easy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well.. lets see. What's the current list?

Anything that doesn't distribute to Virginia. Tend to favor Belgian/German styles, sours, less IPAs, but I'm happy with whatever anyone wants to throw my way that I can't get otherwise!

Thank you so much.
View attachment 210623

Glad you liked it! I thought the 20+ ounces of hops would be a good as emaw as any for a home brewer. :tank:

Had a EMAW land as I was eating breakfast this morning. Thanks PointCitybrewing! I am very interested in trying this imperial BB aged milk stout. Looks like one of the HB's sprung a leak but should be fine for immediate consumption.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405436332.160430.jpg

Had a EMAW land as I was eating breakfast this morning. Thanks PointCitybrewing! I am very interested in trying this imperial BB aged milk stout. Looks like one of the HB's sprung a leak but should be fine for immediate consumption.
View attachment 211239

Your Welcome, the Testify is phenomenal. Well at least in my opinion. And for the price it should be good. My wife was in charge of capping, I have tried to check them but some slip through the cracks. I am not going to hold it against her, at least she is willing to help.

I received my eMAW package from DisturbedChemist and will post pics tonight.

Back