Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one here has the stones to go buy that and send it to him. :cross:

I'll send him aged Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona and Busch. It's the wife's Corona and she's pregnant, but due in March, so like 9 months on that. Friends brought the rest over years ago and still hasn't been completely finished. I tell you, I bet it gets better with age lol

O no! Let's not get carried away gentlemen, lol. I was just messing with you guys, my daughter woke up and I wanted to give her some attention. But now that she's bored with me, here's my list! Hopefully it isn't too bad.....
Ale apothecary-any
New glarus-any
Hill farmstead-any
Night shift-any
Sante adairius rustic ales-any
Westbrook-any
Toppling goliath-any
Hair of the dog-any
Kuhnhenn-any
Almanac-any
Cascade-any
Midnight sun-any
Ithaca-sours
Upright-sours
well, that's it for now. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Home Brew mobile app

I've got a four year old Miller Lite I could send since I've got nothing on your list. Let me know if you're interested!!!

Is that 4 one year old miller lights, or 1 four year old miller light? Or is it a 4 year old child with a miller lite included? Either way, I'll pass lol

Is that 4 one year old miller lights, or 1 four year old miller light? Or is it a 4 year old child with a miller lite included? Either way, I'll pass lol

1x Miller Lite aged 4 years. I haven't had the heart to pawn it off on a non-caring imbiber. Maybe I'll just try it tonight to see if 4 years in the fridge "helps" it at all.... :drunk:

Brats as in little children? (Cause that would take ALOT more than a vintage miller lite.) :p

Crickets in the emaw thread? Unheard of! I will give it til the end of the weekend and start adding more. Otherwise, collectively share what you wouldn't consider Emaw material and I will leave it anyway, but add more lol
Cheers

Weekends are slow in the emaw. The list is really doable. Just let it simmer till Monday and I bet it gets picked up.

I'd take this one but it would be everything i've been saving for our swap. So you'd get screwed one way or another

Javier. What state do you live in? (And not talking about a state of confusion... Ha ha)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I live in Colorado, I lived in Virginia until 10 months ago.

I'd take this one but it would be everything i've been saving for our swap. So you'd get screwed one way or another

No worries, we should work on that swap, I have been slacking!

Hmmm what an interesting time to choose to move to Colorado lol. A guy I play bocce with went to a Broncos game and said it was like being at a rock concert.

Hahaha that's funny. People were giving me all sorts of crap before we moved. It was going to be here, somewhere in Alaska or Chicago, but somehow we decided to move here.

No shame in that... Of those 3 Colorado would have been my first choice. My gf and I were supposed to go there last year to go brewery touring. From what I've heard it's awesome there.

I wish I lived in Colorado instead of Chicago. Unfortunately the next place I move will be Austin Texas because that's where my wife is from.... At least I'll have jester king

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

I wish I lived in Colorado instead of Chicago. Unfortunately the next place I move will be Austin Texas because that's where my wife is from.... At least I'll have jester king

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

I wouldn't mind living in Austin, except for the weirdos that live there. ;)

And the winner of the emaw is mikeysab!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391890177.077260.jpg

Thank you sir! I'm a little intimidated to even look at them. Solid work.

And the winner of the emaw is mikeysab!

I think the winner here is you. Enjoy them all. Lemme know how that CR is. I've never had it.

Oh boy. How crappy would it be if you didn't know there were two different MAW threads.

What kind of idiot do you think I am? Of course I know theres two different maw threads. This one and the easy one

The real problem is what to actually try? Can't just go and give someone all cellar beers! Drive people crazy like that.

I want that jester king. Tried finding it in Austin and it was nowhere to be found. It's a smoked sour that's a collaboration with one of the best Texas BBQ places, the Salt Lick.

Sent from my H4X0r3D Nexus 7

I did a little research as soon as I saw it. Pretty awesome sounding beer.

If you wanna work on a trade, hit me up.

If I could do a trade right now, I would definitely be down for one. I need some Chocolate Rain in my cellar. Hopefully later this year I'll be able to get back into doing some trades.

Latest posts

Back