Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packaged received from @douglasbarbin. Got a bunch off my list but the first 2 I'm going to try are from bayou teche the strawberry hop and crawfish seasoned ale! I was also impressed by the packaging. Best I've seen so far. Thanks again.

image.jpg

I agree. It has been about 2 years since I last had one and I remember it being awesome.

That fortunate islands from Modern times was killer by the way! Unfortunate I lost the Pizza Port SIPA, was too close to the freezer part of mini fridge...turned into a slushy. Turned down the temp to make sure that doesn't happen again.

That fortunate islands from Modern times was killer by the way! Unfortunate I lost the Pizza Port SIPA, was too close to the freezer part of mini fridge...turned into a slushy. Turned down the temp to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Glad you enjoyed that fortunate. That pizza port is one of my favorite session IPAs. Although I have been enjoying the stone go to IPA in cans. Shoot me a pm and we can arrange a small box of pizza port brews.

Got a sweet box from PA courtesy of @TBC. Solid assortment of brews in this box.
Thanks!
View attachment 361085
View attachment 361086
This county line is solid.
View attachment 361087
View attachment 361088

Glad everything made it cross country. I had to buy a whole case of the county line IPA due to our antiquated beer laws here in PA to ship you a couple and they are very good. I'm actually finishing the case off right now. They also have a dipa but it was sold out. I never had the mean old tom. I found that in a bottle shop in Harrisonburg, VA on a weekend getaway and bought us each one. I have to find time/room to try it. The watermelon gose from terrapin are very crushable! Enjoy!

Glad you enjoyed that fortunate. That pizza port is one of my favorite session IPAs. Although I have been enjoying the stone go to IPA in cans. Shoot me a pm and we can arrange a small box of pizza port brews.

It's okay because it's death allowed to to save 3 of my Trillikini cans, which is a killer SIPA, even at 3.3%.

Wicked Weed (non ipa)
Drake’s
Faction
Noble Ale Works
Heretic
Monkish (would love to try the IPA's)
Flat Tail
Moonlight Meadery - Any Sweet or Semi-sweet
Melovino Meadery - Any Traditional, Fruited, or Oaked
Treehouse
Trillium
Any good sours, saisons, pilsners, or kolsch that's not distributed to OH

I'll put up a couple for now.

Rare Barrel
New Belgium Sours
Crooked Stave
Jolly Pumpkin
Cigar City
Green Bench barrel/sours
De Garde
Jester King
Odd 13
Russian River
FW Barrel Works(or any of the less distributed stuff)
Lost Abbey
Side Project
The Bruery
Sante Adairius Rustic Ales
Casey Brewing and Blending
Cascade
New Glarus
Avery

I know a lot of these are all over the place, but I'll think of some more. Also a couple good HBs always counts for me as one of them [emoji106]

I'll put up a couple for now.

Rare Barrel
New Belgium Sours
Crooked Stave
Jolly Pumpkin
Cigar City
Green Bench barrel/sours
De Garde
Jester King
Odd 13
Russian River
FW Barrel Works(or any of the less distributed stuff)
Lost Abbey
Side Project
The Bruery
Sante Adairius Rustic Ales
Casey Brewing and Blending
Cascade
New Glarus
Avery

+ Former Future/Black Project

And I'm always good with some solid homebrews replacing one of them

+ Former Future/Black Project

And I'm always good with some solid homebrews replacing one of them

Okay, this one has hung out long enough. If you can wait a week or so for me to get it out, consider this granted.

Trillium
Tired Hands
Jester King
Forest and Main
McKensie Brew House
Free Will
Holy Mountain
J. Wakefield
Funky Buddha
Parish - Ghost in the Machine
Lawsons
Night Shift
Bissell
Lost Nation
Fonta Flora
de Garde
Tree House
RAR Brewing
Carton

My Favorites are saisons, hop bombs and sours, but I also like stouts, strong ales, Belgians. Willing to consider anything I’ve forgotten that I can’t get in OH or KY. Thanks!

Adds at Bottom:

Trillium
Tired Hands
Jester King
Forest and Main
McKensie Brew House
Free Will
Holy Mountain
J. Wakefield
Funky Buddha
Parish - Ghost in the Machine
Lawsons
Night Shift
Bissell
Lost Nation
Fonta Flora
de Garde
Tree House
RAR Brewing
Carton

NEBCO
Block 15
Boneyard

My Favorites are saisons, hop bombs and sours, but I also like stouts, strong ales, Belgians. Willing to consider anything I’ve forgotten that I can’t get in OH or KY. Thanks!

We do get Spencer but I have only seen it for sale in a couple of places in CA. I would call the distribution to CA "extremely limited" based on my personal experience.

We do get Spencer but I have only seen it for sale in a couple of places in CA. I would call the distribution to CA "extremely limited" based on my personal experience.

I think a little of pretty much everything makes it out to CA...they know it'll sell

Back