Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crooked Stave - Any sour
Cascade - Any
Lost Abbey - Any
Allagash - Golden Brett
Logsdon - Any
RR - Any
Any Vermont IPAs/IIPAs...Any...
Bells Two Hearted
Any Surly IPA/IIPA
Any Pizza Port IPA/IIPA
The Bruery - Any Sour
Modern Times - Any Sour
Rare Barrel - The napkin that you wiped any spilled beer

Will someone please take this so I can give my Fedex guys a break??

Got back from the awards ceremony for the first competition I've ever organized, and unpacked this. I am so not disappoint.

My advice on the Darkness is to sit on it for a year. This years batch seems very young compared to previous years.

Man, I check in on this thread every now and then there's rarely a wish that includes more than 1 beer I could get my hands on. Not much demand for beer from the Mid-Atlantic!

Head over to the LOT thread, guaranteed that you can grant there. Link is in my signature.

Man, I check in on this thread every now and then there's rarely a wish that includes more than 1 beer I could get my hands on. Not much demand for beer from the Mid-Atlantic!

In addition to the LOT, some people on here put up bs lists that allow anyone to grant just to try something new they wouldn't think to ask for.

MadscientistbrewNq is up!

Nevermind, false alarm. Second drunk mistake. Updated list.

Crooked Stave - Any
Cascade - Any
Lost Abbey - Any
Allagash - Golden Brett
Logsdon - Any
RR - Any
Bells Two Hearted
Any Surly IPA/IIPA
Any Pizza Port IPA/IIPA
The Bruery - Any Sour
Cigar City - Jai Alai
Dogfish head - 120 minute
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA

I'm in Ohio. I have a similar experience. But I recently did get to grant one finally!

Nevermind, false alarm. Second drunk mistake. Updated list.

Crooked Stave - Any
Cascade - Any
Lost Abbey - Any
Allagash - Golden Brett
Logsdon - Any
RR - Any
Bells Two Hearted
Any Surly IPA/IIPA
Any Pizza Port IPA/IIPA
The Bruery - Any Sour
Cigar City - Jai Alai
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA

I might be able to do this. Maybe. Possibly.

i could, but alas, but budget is blown thanks to extra found BCBS so i can't ship LOL that list is pretty easy. albeit a touch expensive on some, but it's very doable.

I have to check the store tomorrow. There are some of those that are on the shelf here, but have to be sure that they are right now.

If someone else grants first, it's ok though!

I know shipping costs based on trades but was just curious about average costs on the actual beer.
The last list was pricy on a few, so Just curious. Thanks!

I ship on our corporate account and it deducts from my check. I essentially pay nothing, because I never get it. It also takes up to a month for them to get around to deducting it.

Crooked Stave - Any
Cascade - Any
Lost Abbey - Any
Allagash - Golden Brett
Logsdon - Any
RR - Any
Bells Two Hearted
Any Surly IPA/IIPA
Any Pizza Port IPA/IIPA
The Bruery - Any Sour
Cigar City - Jai Alai
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA

I'm thinking about it...I have access to golden brett and some VT IPAs/IIPAs(though not heady or lawsons) but I've got to check if its in the budget, just did two trades this fall

I ship on our corporate account and it deducts from my check. I essentially pay nothing, because I never get it. It also takes up to a month for them to get around to deducting it.

I ship from a corporate account that I don't pay for! And even if I did, we get such an insane discount for having a pickup up 200+ per day, that I can ship 10lb almost anywhere for 10-15, and Alaska 2Day Air for like 30

I ship from a corporate account that I don't pay for! And even if I did, we get such an insane discount for having a pickup up 200+ per day, that I can ship 10lb almost anywhere for 10-15, and Alaska 2Day Air for like 30

I miss using the corporate account. Next day air was about $1 more than ground.

My last trade package cost $33 to ship with my fedex online account.

Did you send ~288 oz of beer (or ship across the country)? For me, my typical eMAW is about a 12 pack and cost averages about $15. I've spent in the $33 range for the few MAWs I've done, but that's usually 12 bombers/750s.

Did you send ~288 oz of beer (or ship across the country)? For me, my typical eMAW is about a 12 pack and cost averages about $15. I've spent in the $33 range for the few MAWs I've done, but that's usually 12 bombers/750s.

My boxes to/from CA can run that much. I'm usually $12-20 anywhere else.

I dropped FedEx, I was told by their representative that the online price through the account was a quote and was being charged ~$10 than what was showing in my account. I use UPS now that way I know exactly what I am paying. The last box I shipped was ~15lbs and cost $19.00 from here to New York.

Total ounces was around 250, i think. 12 bottle shipper with mostly bombers (a 750 or two, and two slots with two cans stacked) weighed 30lb. That said, if i put in 10lb, the price difference was only like $3. I'm in the Chicago area and shipped to the San Diego area, which is about as far from here as you can get in CONUS.

What's the average cost on a box, minus extras?

My UPS shipment was about $25. Here's a list update:

Crooked Stave - Any
Cascade - Any
Lost Abbey - Any
Allagash - Golden Brett
Logsdon - Any
RR - Any
Bells Two Hearted
Any Surly IPA/IIPA
Any Pizza Port IPA/IIPA
The Bruery - Any Sour
Cigar City - Jai Alai
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA
Alpine - Any IPAs
Modern Times - City of the Sun
Almanac - Any sour
Boulevard - Love Child #6 (For you KC dwellers)
Jester King - Any Atrial Rubicide hiding in your cellar

Back