Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Hello List Bump

Tired hands - anything but I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.

Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)

Heady (I want to harvest yeast and drink it for science)

Sea Dog - anything good?

603 Brewing - anything good?

Maine Beer Co - lunch or dinner (I've had another one, king Titus, mean old Tom, and weez)

Carton - anything but love stouts and DIPAs.

Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter

Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout

Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA

Love Child #3 (is this okay?)

Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout

Collab (Prairie & Evil Twin) Bible Belt (may not be eMAW acceptable)

Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout

Spring house - lil gruesome and big gruesome

I want a really wonderful chocolate or something like that macadamia nut porter or stout. Skull Coast had one but they never got their canning off the ground I don't think.

Swag:

Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)

http://alchemistbeer.com/product/alchemist-sport-mesh-cap-grayblk/

Any little taster or snifter or teku glass.

I'm burnt on english style ales and love porters, DIPA, and stouts. I like my beers slightly sweeter and not as dry. I like citrus bomb IPAs as well.

I dug around and came up with some additions in bold:

Tired hands - anything but I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.
Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)
Heady (I want to harvest yeast and drink it for science)
Sea Dog - anything good?
603 Brewing - anything good?
Maine Beer Co - lunch or dinner (I've had another one, king Titus, mean old Tom, and weez)
Carton - anything but love stouts and DIPAs.
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Love Child #3 (is this okay?)
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Collab (Prairie & Evil Twin) Bible Belt (may not be eMAW acceptable)
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout
Spring house - lil gruesome and big gruesome
Alpine Beer Co. - Mandrain Nectar
Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis & Tricehops
Russian River - Blind Pig
Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool
Pizza Port - Grapefruit Puncher, Deez Nutz, Coffee Monster
Lagunitas Brewing - Wilco Tango Foxtrot (no idea if this is around)

I want a really wonderful chocolate or something like that macadamia nut porter or stout. Skull Coast had one but they never got their canning off the ground I don't think.

Swag:
Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)
http://alchemistbeer.com/product/alchemist-sport-mesh-cap-grayblk/
Any little taster or snifter or teku glass.

I'm burnt on english style ales and love porters, DIPA, and stouts. I like my beers slightly sweeter and not as dry. I like citrus bomb IPAs as well.

Haha, well no one has to fill it. I mean, it won't move otherwise, but maybe I can forfeit my place for a new list that will move? Is that okay?

Haha, well no one has to fill it. I mean, it won't move otherwise, but maybe I can forfeit my place for a new list that will move? Is that okay?

Sorry, no dice. If you broke it, you own it :)
Its the Holidays...give it a bit and I'm sure it will get granted. I have two boxes going out next week myself, and have been holding up for that cash money to actually ship the stuff.

I think I can grant again. It's been a couple weeks since my last one. I can get this sir.

Negatory. You will receive your just rewards one way or another.

Well, I have to say that it was with some trepidation that I opened the box considering that much of the tape was coming off of its own accord.

But, it is my pleasure to report that no eMAW was harmed in the making of these pictures. Thanks @nukebrewer for the goodies. These will not survive the weekend. The IPAs won't survive the new year in most likelihood. What are the homebrews? IFR = Imperial Floccing Red? ;)

Well, I have to say that it was with some trepidation that I opened the box considering that much of the tape was coming off of its own accord.

But, it is my pleasure to report that no eMAW was harmed in the making of these pictures. Thanks @nukebrewer for the goodies. These will not survive the weekend. The IPAs won't survive the new year in most likelihood. What are the homebrews? IFR = Imperial Floccing Red? ;)

Woah. I thought I taped it pretty good. Could've been the humidity. Anyway, glad to see everything made it safely. The IFR is my imperial Flanders red and the cap with the beer mug is my kolsch. Enjoy, buddy!

Woah. I thought I taped it pretty good. Could've been the humidity. Anyway, glad to see everything made it safely. The IFR is my imperial Flanders red and the cap with the beer mug is my kolsch. Enjoy, buddy!

Yeah, I figure it was something weather related. There were a few spots where the tape had almost no stickiness, but everything survived fine.

@zeptrey is officially up! Thanks man.
PS, I'm female, so you don't have to call me sir unless you're dying to.

Tired Hands - any

Alchemist - any

Surly - any

Cigar City - any

RR - Blind Pig

Hillstead Farms - any

Treehouse - any

Alpine - any

Societe - any

Ipas stouts eh I like em all. Nothing distributed to OK please and a homebrew if you have any on hand.

[/URL]

I find that most packing tape sucks anymore. I see it start to release from boxes before I even leave the house :mad:

I think when I need more I might try that new gorilla packing tape (unless of course it is 4x the price!)

I find that most packing tape sucks anymore. I see it start to release from boxes before I even leave the house :mad:

I think when I need more I might try that new gorilla packing tape (unless of course it is 4x the price!)

I actually need packing tape to send three boxes out and I'm fresh out of tape. I'm heading to HD later to pick up that tape, so I'll report on prices. I haven't had issues yet with the Scotch brand packing tape, which I think says "Heavy Duty" on it. I'm waiting on two boxes from CA that has that tape on it, so we'll see.

I thought I was told not to use duct tape for some reason? It challenges the delivery guy to break the box or something??

Let's defer that question to @thatjonguy

Challenge accepted!

Seriously, it just looks suspicious as hell. Don't do it. Get the fiber reinforced poly tape and a good tape gun. Stretch it just a bit and make sure your box is packed firm so there isn't much "give". This is the weakness of tape and it will peel away from the cardboard if there is room to collapse.

Most people just put the items in a box and tape it shut. No packing material or protection. They must think the boxes get personally carried to each truck when shipping companies process something like 40 million packages a day.

Pack it with nice looking boxes and tape, no one will think twice about it.

Pack it in am inside out USPS Priority mail box with duct tape, everyone knows there is probably something illegal or shady about that box.

Challenge accepted!

Seriously, it just looks suspicious as hell. Don't do it. Get the fiber reinforced poly tape and a good tape gun. Stretch it just a bit and make sure your box is packed firm so there isn't much "give". This is the weakness of tape and it will peel away from the cardboard if there is room to collapse.

Most people just put the items in a box and tape it shut. No packing material or protection. They must think the boxes get personally carried to each truck when shipping companies process something like 40 million packages a day.

Pack it with nice looking boxes and tape, no one will think twice about it.

Pack it in am inside out USPS Priority mail box with duct tape, everyone knows there is probably something illegal or shady about that box.
FWIW, hawgwild's box arrived to me just fine...duct tape and all! I thought it was shady as **** but I knew what was in there and didn't care. In truth, if you're going to try to off me, send me any box and I'll open it without care or regard for personal safety. I just love getting packages.

Haha. I didn't even think about it looking shady. I definitely see why it would appear that way now looking back on it. I was just pissed off at the stupid packing tape and went to town with the duct tape.

By all means, use it if you want. But just be forewarned it gets extra attention because it doesn't fit in.

Haha. I didn't even think about it looking shady. I definitely see why it would appear that way now looking back on it. I was just pissed off at the stupid packing tape and went to town with the duct tape.

I got some good stuff in that shady box. I'm all for it.

Tired Hands - any

Alchemist - any

Surly - any

Cigar City - any

RR - Blind Pig

Hillstead Farms - any

Treehouse - any

Alpine - any

Societe - any

Ipas stouts eh I like em all. Nothing distributed to OK please and a homebrew if you have any on hand.

Additions
Le Cumbre - any

Fat Heads - any

Lawson's - any

I wonder when or if the Amazon drone shipping thing will come to fruition and I wonder if they will ship items for you like a UPS, FedEx so on.

I wonder when or if the Amazon drone shipping thing will come to fruition and I wonder if they will ship items for you like a UPS, FedEx so on.

I keep hoping to see this. Where I live this will be skeet shooting with prizes:)

Tired Hands - any

Alchemist - any

Surly - any

Cigar City - any

RR - Blind Pig

Hillstead Farms - any

Treehouse - any

Alpine - any

Societe - any

Ipas stouts eh I like em all. Nothing distributed to OK please and a homebrew if you have any on hand

Additions
Le Cumbre - any

Fat Heads - any

Lawson's - any

Odell - any

Deschutes - any

Latest posts

Back