Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shipped the maw I granted from a few pages back today.

I agree that Gandhi-bot > most DIPAs

Yeah ive seen some comments lately about Hop Venom as well, which I find weird because here locally RPM is their big seller and probably like 75% of what they brew.

rjbank said:
Here's the new list

RR Pliny

RR any sours

New Glarus (any)

Heady topper

New England Brewing(any)

Hill Farmstead(any)

CC Jai Alai

Jolly Pumpkin Noel de Calabaza

Maine Brewing(any)

AleSmith Brewing(any

Im always looking for IPA and Sours

Current list bump

It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so we shall see...

It say it's on the truck and out for delivery, so I'm sure it's fine.

I'm super psyched, the only issue is that I'm not home and won't be until Tuesday, so the beer pron is going to have to wait. I'll post some pics asap. Don't worry, it won't be sitting on the porch, someone is there to pick it up!

In other news... Tripplehazzard, it looks like your delivery has been pushed from today until Tuesday. FedEx tracking says your package is currently chilling in KS. Sucks.

Sorry man. I'm just really hoping it arrives safely for Christmas....

In other news... Tripplehazzard, it looks like your delivery has been pushed from today until Tuesday. FedEx tracking says your package is currently chilling in KS. Sucks.

Sorry man. I'm just really hoping it arrives safely for Christmas....

WTF is that about! I ship Fedex if I ship out after monday solely because they deliver on saturdays

Bummer!! I should just drive up there and get it myself! Stupid winter weather freezing rain and $hit. Well ill be guarding my front porch till then

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

WTF is that about! I ship Fedex if I ship out after monday solely because they deliver on saturdays

FedEx just pulled this crap with me on a trade that was scheduled for delivery yesterday, then again today, and now delayed until Tue... And it's been here in town since Thur night! I'm hoping to drink it on Christmas so hopefully it shows up.

It say it's on the truck and out for delivery, so I'm sure it's fine.

I'm super psyched, the only issue is that I'm not home and won't be until Tuesday, so the beer pron is going to have to wait. I'll post some pics asap. Don't worry, it won't be sitting on the porch, someone is there to pick it up!

I saw that this morning, but they changed the scheduled delivery to Tuesday now? Wtf?

List Bump!

Originally Posted by rjbank
Here's the new list

RR Pliny

RR any sours

New Glarus (any)

Heady topper

New England Brewing(any)

Hill Farmstead(any)

CC Jai Alai

Jolly Pumpkin Noel de Calabaza

Maine Brewing(any)

AleSmith Brewing(any

Im always looking for IPA and Sours

image-3741436653.jpg

Super generous maw from val! Thank you! Excited to crack into a few of these

I saw that this morning, but they changed the scheduled delivery to Tuesday now? Wtf?

FedEx tracking says it was delivered, but I'm told there is no box at my house.

Hmmmmm... I'm wondering if one of my neighbors got it. I live in a VERY rural area on a gravel lane. We don't get deliveries much out there.

Oh well, my neighbors are all cool. If it's at one of their places, they'll drop it off when they see it. They wouldn't drink my beer even if they opened it because it's not yellow and fizzy. :p

FedEx tracking says it was delivered, but I'm told there is no box at my house.

Hmmmmm... I'm wondering if one of my neighbors got it. I live in a VERY rural area on a gravel lane. We don't get deliveries much out there.

Oh well, my neighbors are all cool. If it's at one of their places, they'll drop it off when they see it. They wouldn't drink my beer even if they opened it because it's not yellow and fizzy. :p

Excellent news...assuming you're right :mug:

Back