Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha they have all arrived! Thanks so much toby! All new to me and can't wait to dig in! Cheers can't thank you enough ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406247627.352799.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1406247645.603979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I felt the house shift when the fedex guy dropped this bomb on my porch.

The 6.5 gallon big mouth bubbler also came today and is for scale.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253628.062753.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253647.069708.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253671.842317.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253695.377110.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253716.793023.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253741.680237.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253772.340050.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253793.721693.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406253816.768729.jpg

Thanks Mark, you killed it! Gonna have to do some serious drinking to find room in the fridge for all these.

Darthcitra nailed it. Swmbo was really excited by the porter and the loakal red.

The breakdown:
Flying dog-gonzo imperial porter
Flying dog- raging *****
The bruery- loakal red
Golden road- wolf in the weeds IPA
Golden road- point the way IPA
The dudes- double trunk IIPA
Pizza port- chronicale

Really stoked for a good weekend of tasty brews!

1406259525959.jpg

Let me know if any of these should be removed. I had Side Project on there, but I believe that is very hard to get?

De Garde - any
Wicked Weed - any
Rare Barrel - any
Oxbow - any
Spencer Trappist - Any
Alchemist - any
The Commons - any
Any tasty shelf sours, ambers, and browns w/o distro to CO
Tastykakes

Bump

whats so great about these tastycakes? Theres a philly cheesesteak spot around the corner that sells them but ive never pulled the trigger.

The dark chocolate coconut variety is a fat kids wet dream, I **** you not :)

OMG that sounds amazing! im a peanut butter fanatic so id scoop that right on! too bad i dont get much of a selection, ive only seen the regular vanilla at the spot. I'll have to talk to the owner and see if he can get something special for me on his next shipment.

OMG that sounds amazing! im a peanut butter fanatic so id scoop that right on! too bad i dont get much of a selection, ive only seen the regular vanilla at the spot. I'll have to talk to the owner and see if he can get something special for me on his next shipment.

Remind me in a few weeks once my wallet gains some weight, I'll send you a box of the double stuffed peanut butter with some Big Gruesome and Sweet Baby Jesus.

Remind me in a few weeks once my wallet gains some weight, I'll send you a box of the double stuffed peanut butter with some Big Gruesome and Sweet Baby Jesus.

The tastycake gods must want me to keep this belly with a DOUBLE stuffed peanutbutter. I was already jealous of your cheesesteaks Beermeduffman, now this!? Sweet baby Jesus have mercy! :rockin:

Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
Let me know if any of these should be removed. I had Side Project on there, but I believe that is very hard to get?

De Garde - any
Wicked Weed - any
Rare Barrel - any
Oxbow - any
Spencer Trappist - Any
Alchemist - any
The Commons - any

I got this

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0[/ame]

Growing up and still living in NJ, Tasty Kakes are a part of my life. If you haven't had the chance to try them, do it. It's a life changing experience.

Or you could add a special request on your next eMAW list! ;)

Growing up and still living in NJ, Tasty Kakes are a part of my life. If you haven't had the chance to try them, do it. It's a life changing experience.

I've never tried them, but I could swear I saw some out of the corner of my eye last time I was at the grocery store. After a quick google search, it appears they are available in TX. Now, I must go find them!

Originally Posted by blizzard View Post

De Garde - any

Wicked Weed - any

Rare Barrel - any

Oxbow - any

Spencer Trappist - Any

Alchemist - any

The Commons - any

I got this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0

Xpertskir is up!

I'm popping my Emaw virginity here, so let me know if anything is out of line.

For reference my favorite styles are hop forward beers, saisons, and sours.

Any Alpine
Any La cumbre
Any De garde
Any Boneyard
Any Funkwerks
Lawsons any except spring fever
Any Modern Times
Any Kuhnhenn
Any Shorts hoppy beer or saison
Any Pegs Cantina or Cycle Brewing
Any Societe
New Glarus Berliner Weiss or Oud Bruin (I believe these are currently or very recently shelf beers, if not let me know)
Any Toppling Goliath

I'll add more in a bit

The homebrew is our drunken pumpkin. After the 2 giant boxes you sent it was the least I could do.

Edited: I sent out 2 boxes on the same day...the berliner was in the other. My bad.

Any Alpine
Any La cumbre
Any De garde
Any Boneyard
Any Funkwerks
Any Modern Times
Any Kuhnhenn
Any Societe
New Glarus Berliner Weiss or Oud Bruin (I believe these are currently or very recently shelf beers, if not let me know)
Any Toppling Goliath
Cigar city Hopped on the high seas or any seasonal(except Maduro Espresso)
Surly Coffee Bender or Bitter Brewer
updates

Any Alpine
Any La cumbre
Any De garde
Any Boneyard
Any Funkwerks
Any Modern Times
Any Kuhnhenn
Any Societe
Any Toppling Goliath
Cigar city Hopped on the high seas or any seasonal(except Maduro Espresso)
Surly Coffee Bender or Bitter Brewer

Ok. Let's get this done.

Any Shelf Sour or Saison not distributed to MD, OH, PA, SC, NC, WV that you think is delicious.

Sorry for all the seekabrew work, but those states are my beer purchasing stomping grounds..

Awesome! Glad it arrived in good condition. Hope they are all beers you haven't tried. I tried to check seekabrew for all the breweries.

You enjoy those! Cheers!

Who is up? Xper I can fill that list :) You may just love me. If you are up I'm filling this eMaw.

Back