Couple of Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrapeKoolaid

Reaction score
I have two labels for my Beer and two for my seal

bhnjn8.jpg

112alv6.jpg

314dp1y.jpg

200g475.jpg

I have two labels for my Beer and two for my seal

bhnjn8.jpg

112alv6.jpg

you might want to remove the says-it.com line so people don't know these came from a website.

did you actually order from that website or did you just make it there and save them? if you ordered, how was the print quality. i'm always looking for cheaper ways to print since phaser ink is damn expensive.

this one might look better if you made the berry dude smaller and moved him up from under the text. it would be more visually striking than blocking him off with a color transition. that way, you can float the text over the berry dude background color.

you might want to remove the says-it.com line so people don't know these came from a website.

did you actually order from that website or did you just make it there and save them? if you ordered, how was the print quality. i'm always looking for cheaper ways to print since phaser ink is damn expensive.

I didnt even notice the ".com", good looking out. I will be removing that. I did make them on a website, but you can order them from that site at well. I dont remember the cost off hand. I will probably order a couple just to check out the quality. I will keep you posted.

Have you tried the labels that you can use on a lazer printer that do not bleed if wet? I am looking around for different ways to print as well.

Thanks for all the help with the labels, I will be making some changes.

i have a phaser at home and the labels come out great. in my office we have a hp color laserjet and there is no problem with that one either.

Back