Corona Mill Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty

Reaction score
Anyone use any of the Corona Mill knock offs sold on e-bay? Figured they were a cheaper investment than the actual thing even if i only get 10 batches out of one. Thanks for any feed back.

Chris

I just got one from Discount Tommy (now Pentagon tool, apparently). I've only used it once, but I am very happy with the results. I ended up with 75% efficiency, which is dead on with what I got with Homebrewer's Warehouse and Norther Brewer grinds. I paid $22 before shipping in an auction.

http://tinyurl.com/34c267c

I saw that one and its in the running. I also found one called
"Prago Cereal & Multi Grain Mill" on e-bay. I did a google search and found that i can get it at Walmart.com for 30 shipped to the store for free. Thought it would be a good deal because i could use it and if it didn't work out Walmart take back everything.

Thanks

Chris

Dirty, if you promise to give it a good home, I'll give you my Corona Mill. I bought it years ago and it's in great shape. I've upgraded to a Schmidling Malt mill about 15 years ago. Send me your address if you are interested.

Dirty, if you promise to give it a good home, I'll give you my Corona Mill. I bought it years ago and it's in great shape. I've upgraded to a Schmidling Malt mill about 15 years ago. Send me your address if you are interested.

nice cant beat that

second in line :D

There is a HUGE thread on using the corona mill and where to get it; many are the discount Tommy, Grizzly(amazon?) and others....

I've been using my mill from Discount Tommy for over a year now. Works fantastic. Got 80% efficiency on Saturday. No tannins (unless my sparge water is too hot).

dirty, if you promise to give it a good home, i'll give you my corona mill. I bought it years ago and it's in great shape. I've upgraded to a schmidling malt mill about 15 years ago. Send me your address if you are interested.

pm sent

Back