Contest : Free Beer! (Seriously!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SandstoneCityBrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Contest is over. thanks for playing. I'll start another one of these soon.

I’m in the giving spirit tonight, and wanted to give back to this awesome HBT community.

I’ve decided to run a contest. Pictured below are 2 regular ziplock sandwich bags filled with bottle caps. The person who can correctly guess the number, or be the closest without going over, will be the winner. The winner will receive a random box of some local beers that don’t see much distribution (Ohio).

I will keep this open until Monday morning (March 2nd) at 10am EST.*

I have already sent the correct number of bottle caps Finsfan on the forums.*

Let the guesses begin!

*mods* Hopefully this is alright in this section.

More than one of you can guess the same number! If that happens, I'll have a tie breaker!

*edit* I forget to mention I need to keep this to only US citizens in the lower 48. No Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, etc.

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

147. Sandstone, what are your favorite Ohio Brews? (not expecting to win, just so I can be on the lookout!)

147. Sandstone, what are your favorite Ohio Brews? (not expecting to win, just so I can be on the lookout!)

Listermann's Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter, Rheingeist Truth, Citra Dog from Thirsty Dog, Fat Head's Hop JuJu.

Ohio has some seriously delicious brews. Brew Kettle will be at Jungle Jim's for pint night this Friday, looking forward to enjoying whatever they bring.

Thanks cool Idea

looks like am looking at 184 caps in both bags.

Listermann's Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter, Rheingeist Truth, Citra Dog from Thirsty Dog, Fat Head's Hop JuJu.

Ohio has some seriously delicious brews. Brew Kettle will be at Jungle Jim's for pint night this Friday, looking forward to enjoying whatever they bring.

Let me know what you think of Brew Kettle. I started working there about 6 months ago. I always love hearing feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back