• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Conical fermenter, chiller, kegs, site glass, triclamps etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danmas

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am about done brewing and so it is time for me to get rid of my stuff. I have it all, so, anyone looking to upgrade to a great config, give me a shout. I am in Colorado, so best if you can come pick it up. You can have it shipped if you like.

This is a top of the line dual jacketed fermenter for making beer, wine, cider or any other fermented drinks. It comes with $1000 worth of parts (valves, sight glass etc). It is wired up and ready for a chiller (which I am also selling with the fermentor for $1000) and will make your beer making/cider/wine setup amazing. Comes with chiller, kegs, fermenter, parts, pumps and so forth. Screaming deal. No I wont sell just the chiller. Yes, if you are reading this it is still available.

Here is the exact device and it is in perfect shape. https://www.brewershardware.com/30-Gallon-Stainless-Steel-Glycol-Jacketed-Conical-Fermentor.html

This thing is amazing and if you are a serious brewer you need this.

Hi all,

I am about done brewing and so it is time for me to get rid of my stuff. I have it all, so, anyone looking to upgrade to a great config, give me a shout. I am in Colorado, so best if you can come pick it up. You can have it shipped if you like.

This is a top of the line dual jacketed fermenter for making beer, wine, cider or any other fermented drinks. It comes with $1000 worth of parts (valves, sight glass etc). It is wired up and ready for a chiller (which I am also selling with the fermentor for $1000) and will make your beer making/cider/wine setup amazing. Comes with chiller, kegs, fermenter, parts, pumps and so forth. Screaming deal. No I wont sell just the chiller. Yes, if you are reading this it is still available.

Here is the exact device and it is in perfect shape. https://www.brewershardware.com/30-Gallon-Stainless-Steel-Glycol-Jacketed-Conical-Fermentor.html

This thing is amazing and if you are a serious brewer you need this.

PM sent

Hey gang, no, the price isn't $1000. I could let it go for a reasonable offer. I was thinking in the $3000 range, but, make an offer. With respect to pictures, I will get a few posted shortly. Have to dig them out. Will get there...

IMG_20180908_161508.jpg
IMG_20180908_161533.jpg
IMG_20180908_161601.jpg
IMG_20180908_161608.jpg
IMG_20180908_161623.jpg
IMG_20180908_161626.jpg
IMG_20180908_161700.jpg
IMG_20180908_161702.jpg
IMG_20180908_161706.jpg
IMG_20180908_161721.jpg

Back