• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Complete electric brewery and then some

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30Bones

Reaction score
I have not brewed in months and my interest are elsewhere anymore. I can buy good beer cheaper than I can make marginal swill. It's been a fun hobby.

$3500 is the asking price for it all. May consider separating it out if I get some interest in larger ticket items. I recently did a quick inventory of the main items and it's well north of 5 grand in stuff. I know I am leaving out a ton of stuff, but this is a lot of brewery for the money.

Highlights:
Colorado Brewing Systems 20 gallon electric brew in a basket setup. All tri clamp, march pump, CFC, hoses the works. (I need to get a new element and get the control panel repaired)
Stainless table for brew system
Keezer, 15CF, 6 perlick SS faucets, silver barrier lines, cleaning pump, jumper hoses, PBW
Lots of 5 gallon kegs (guessing a dozen), 1 10 gallon
Malestrom stir plate, 3 and 5L flasks
Exhaust fan
RO Water system
Speidel Fermenters 2 30L and 1 60L
Couple glass carboys
Pounds of hops and bags of grains, buckets.

Where in Iowa are you located at? Any pictures of the equipment?
Cedar Rapids in eastern Iowa. I will get recent pics tonight when I am home. Thanks for the interest.

20160816_181531-X3.jpg

Got tri clamps bro?
received_10155138098333662-X2.jpg

3way ball valve on the output = no hose changes during a brew session.
received_10155138098188662-X2.jpg

received_10155138097658662-X3.jpg

IMG_0892-X3.jpg

Forgot about my JSP (no longer made) mill and motorized table. I will throw this in for the same package price as above.
FullSizeRender-X3.jpg

cost of a ball lock keg and faucet/shank if you are parting it ou.
Not parting out to that small of degree yet. I would sell big items like the keezer or brew system first then start the process of selling off the small stuff.

Control panel is fixed.....well it wasn't damaged, my GFCI was to blame.

Anyway, still for sale but I am going to continue brewing until someone knocks down my door wanting to buy it all.

Email is best
[email protected]

Back