• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete 25 Gallon Electric Brewery - Columbus, Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajgeo

Reaction score
Complete 25 gallon brewery. The Electrobrew 2000. I don’t brew enough anymore to justify keeping this around.

Three PID controller with timer, based on the electric brewery design. All ½ inch stainless camlock fittings.

All wood stand, stained, and sealed with wheels at one end for easy moving. Boil kettle and MLT are on a tippy dump for easy cleaning.

30 gallon Blichmann boil kettle with 6000 watt heating element. Stainless hop basket, removable whirlpool re-circulation arm. Just big enough to squeak out 25 gallon batches.

23 gallon mash tun with Blichmann False bottom. Temperature probe on outlet for HERMS temperature monitoring.

20 gallon Blichmann HLT with 5500 watt heating element, 1/2"OD X 50FT stainless coil for HERMS.

Morebeer all copper counterflow chiller with thermometer on outlet.

Two chugger pumps, one Stainless Center Inlet, one is the first generation, both work great.

Stainless vent hood and 250 cfm exhaust fan.

Hanna digital refractometer

Speidel Plastic Fermenter - 120L (31.7 gal)

2 roller Grain mill, grain storage bin.

Upright freezer fermentation chamber with a Ranco ETC-111000. Note the freezer has a lot more stickers on it now and it showing a little rust on the inside.

All required hoses, tools, accessories, even gloves. Tons of spare parts; spare elements, o-rings, SSR etc. too much to list.

I’d prefer to sell this all together. Everything is in good shape, we have made a lot of beer with this bad boy. Let me know if you have any questions or would like photos of something in particular.

Local pick-up only, Columbus, Ohio, 43085. $2500 OBO.

Attachments

• IMG_1710.JPG
    IMG_1710.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 124
Would you sell the vent hood separate? What are the dimensions? I'm local.

Last edited:
Would you sell the vent hood separate? What are the dimensions? I'm local.
I’ll measure it today. I would prefer to keep everything together, but if the whole thing doesn’t sell before Imove (mid August) I will consider an offer for it.

Back