Co2 line

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksailj

Reaction score
So looking though the fourm I've come to the conclusion that the line needed from my corny keg to faucet is a 3/16 at 10feet to prevent foaming. Does the length and diameter from the co2 tank to corny effect anything or is it whatever length needed to reach from point A to B? What are your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks.

So looking though the fourm I've come to the conclusion that the line needed from my corny keg to faucet is a 3/16 at 10feet to prevent foaming. Does the length and diameter from the co2 tank to corny effect anything or is it whatever length needed to reach from point A to B? What are your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks.

No- the gas line doesn't matter at all. You only need as much as you need to dispense your kegs.

I found in my box of parts a line that said "gas line 5/16 good to 60psi". I am just about all set up, on my way to the lhbs in about an hour.

Back