Clarity Problems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helloworld

Reaction score
My latest batch was an IPA with lots of hops. I used a hop bag in the boil and for dry hopping, but a lot of hop matter made it into my beer anyway. I did a cold crash in the keg and then added some gelatin. It cleared up quite a bit but there is still a lot of little bits floating around. Any ideas to clear up the final bit? Maybe it just needs to sit cold for a few weeks.

My latest batch was an IPA with lots of hops. I used a hop bag in the boil and for dry hopping, but a lot of hop matter made it into my beer anyway. I did a cold crash in the keg and then added some gelatin. It cleared up quite a bit but there is still a lot of little bits floating around. Any ideas to clear up the final bit? Maybe it just needs to sit cold for a few weeks.

Yous said it right there... Put the keg or bottles in cold storage for a week or so & the hop bits will drop out.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back