• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL Find, tell me what you think

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me. As for the rust, if its still sturdy (which it probably is), you could dremel or otherwise remove the rust, slap some rattlecan paint on there and have it looking new. Id say $30 for the pot alone is a great deal!

Fills for me at $16 one day a week (12 miles from the house), or I can exchange for $20 at the corner store 2 miles away, any day of the week....I exchange...

I paid $30 for my pair of turkey fryers.....I use the Blichmann now...best money i've spent on home brewing!

Just got back (1 hour drive each way) and it is pretty good stuff! The pot is 20 qt not 30 (didn't buy it for the pot) and the rust is somewhat bad on the burner but not the stand but the 2 tanks look great and 1 is full with the other being I'd estimate 25% full.

Back