Cider yeasts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maylar

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just an FYI to the community. This is from an email that I got from The Beverage People. No affiliation other than being a customer.

Our staff has learned a lot about cider in the last 10 years, from our own fermentations, from the experience of our customers, and from the work and knowledge of our suppliers. We have updated our cider yeast recommendations with the cumulative results. This Guide will teach you about 7 excellent yeasts for cider, each one unique. We recommend you try more than one so that you can determine your own favorite(s), and find out which is best for your apples or pears, and which suits your taste the best!

Recommended yeast strains:

• 1968 London Special Ale Yeast
  • DV10
  • Epernay II
  • Fresco
  • M2™ (Enoferm)
  • Mangrove Jack's M02 (not M2)
  • QA23

Visit the Cider Yeast Guide now...

You introduced The Beverage People some time ago. I have used their web site for articles and information since then. Although I am in Oz and unlikely to be a customer, I also suggest that they are a good source of information.

Cheers!

Back