Cider in Los Angeles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lthursdayl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have just moved to LA in the last few weeks. I originally lived in Southern New Jersey and had a place to make fresh cider for brewing. Now that I am in LA I am wondering if anyone know of a good brew store(Los Feliz area), also if anyone here does apple pressing or knows of a good farm with fresh unpasteurized cider?

Thanks.

Use your local pages dude. This forum has people from all walks of life so you'll be lucky to find a personal recommendation, although it does happen on here! :p

Woodland hills and culver city have home brew stores woodland hills is step up for both wine and beer. Online morebeer.com

I think that there's an Eagle Rock location open now (I haven't been to it yet, but it's owned by the same people as the Culver City one). I think that should be closer to you. It's been a while since I've been to the Culver City HBS, but the only advantage that they seemed to have over Woodland Hills was their grain selection (which would be useless unless you're doing beer too).

Go to Oak Glen in California its near San Bernidino (its of the 10) they have tons of apple orchards and they have fresh pressed juice.

Back