• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Chugger Polysulfone pump with camlock connections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowveil

Reaction score
I used this pump for fewer than 15 batches before I wound up winning a SS head version at Homebrewcon 2016. I kept this pump as a backup and used it here and there for CIP processes but otherwise it's just been sitting in a drawer taking up space.

Included is the pump, brass ball valve, and Camlock fittings. If you don't have Camlocks on your system, I have one brass barbed fitting that I could include on the pump outlet (ball valve side) and knock 5 bucks off the price.

Asking $75+ shipping from 17042. Weight of pump is just under 6lbs. I'll unthread the connections for shipping just in case the package were to be dropped.

IMG_20180904_102851.jpg

IMG_20180904_102912.jpg

Cheers,
Mike

Back