Cheese triers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kent88

Sometimes I have to remind myself
Staff member
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting someone a cheese trier for christmas. Is there anyone here who could give me a review of theirs (along with who made it and where it was purchased), or maybe knows of a couple different brands that they feel strongly about?

It is such a specialized item that it hasn't been easy to find places that sell it, much less any reviews on them.

Sorry, saw this post while on vacation and didn't respond.

I've looked, and the only triers are expensive ones from the specialty places online., Seems you could easily make your own. But I've found that unless you're certain you can do it better, or you're certain you know what you are doing, you'll save money (time) buying it. Good luck, and BY ALL MEANS let us know how your travails ended.

I got in touch with a friend in the industry and he directed me to Nelson Jameson. It was $expensive$ but I was told that this quality of a trier will last a lifetime.

Stainless steel, it isn't cheap.

Back