Cheers from San Diego!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mexicanpizza

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm a long time fan of beer (duh!), and I've been brewing for ~4 months thanks to the wife who got me Palmer's book for Christmas. She created a monster...

In 4 months I've gone from stovetop extract brewing to full boil 6.5 gallon all grain batches in converted Sanke kegs! :D Have brewed 4 extract batches, 2 partial mashes, and 7 all grain batches since.

Looking forward to continuing to learn from this forum (been lurking for a while). Awesome site!

Just kegged an Anchor Steam clone and a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone (recipe from huge thread on NBForum) this weekend...see pics below. Taste and aroma are spot on, even the color is darn near perfect...now to work harder on that clarity!

snpa_compare.jpg

Welcome to HBT! :mug:
Well. You dove in head first! The beer looks good.
I love those glasses. I almost pulled the trigger on some myself then thought better of it.

Thanks Rich!

The glasses are great....i bought them expecting mostly marketing fluff but they really are worth it! A good conversation piece also. They were worth the 3-4 week wait, and SA threw in a nice opener and a bag of hops for my trouble.

mexicanpizza said:
Thanks Rich!

The glasses are great....i bought them expecting mostly marketing fluff but they really are worth it! A good conversation piece also. They were worth the 3-4 week wait, and SA threw in a nice opener and a bag of hops for my trouble.
I may have to try and get some yet. I need to convince the SWMBO...

Back