Cheers from Grand Rapids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IcaBrew

Reaction score
Brand new to the brewing culture, the kit has'nt even arrived yet. I look forward to years great brews. I really am pretty clueless about all the techniques that goes into brewing great beer but I'm excited to start learning. What I lack in experience I make up for a love of beer! I appreciate all the advice anyone has to share, just remember I don't know much about anything at this point... so don't overwhelm me to much! Thanks everyone!

Welcome to addiction! I spend a lot of time over in GR. Which store are you frequenting?

I have'nt found a good store yet actually... I ordered a kit from Midwest Brewing supplies that should arrive around Wednesday. Have any recommendations? At this point all my batches are going to be basic kits until I get a hold of it. I'll probably be looking for another carboy in the near future so I can have several batches at once.

Welcome to HBT!

As for a good store... Out by you is Siciliano's.. They have a decent selection!

I have'nt found a good store yet actually... I ordered a kit from Midwest Brewing supplies that should arrive around Wednesday. Have any recommendations? At this point all my batches are going to be basic kits until I get a hold of it. I'll probably be looking for another carboy in the near future so I can have several batches at once.

Both of my buddies, who were my introduction to homebrewing, started off with equipment and kits from Siciliano's. Grand Rapids is a big area, though, and not sure if that's in your area or not.

Welcome from a GR native. I grew up in Wyoming and lived about 10 years in Holland.

Good luck with your brewing, and welcome to the addiction.

You said you formerly lived in the UP, so welcome from the UP, Drummond Island Michigan. Well I'm here for the summer at least. I'm from Jackson usually.

Back