Central Florida brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nadnerb88

Reaction score
Hey all, I just got to florida for a vacation and picked up a 6 pack of Jai Alai IPA by Cigar City Brewing. What a hop bomb! I was very impressed and was hoping some of you could give me suggestions for other must try beers that are local or that I can't get back home (Arizona). Thanks!

I've had Cigar city's Florida cracker as well as Jai Alai, with Jai Alai being by far the best. I always look forward to being able to get Sweetwater 420 IPA when I'm in Georgia and Florida, too.

Cigar City is good, actually don't like Cracker. Maduro Brown Ale is good too. Usually always have Jai Alai around in cans. If you look more South though, much as I love Funkys HopGun, Due South Category 5 is one of my favorite IPA, so damn good. Same for Saltwaters Stinger, always grab that in Growlers for parties, saltwater doesn't bottle yet though so unless your in the area pry won't find it.

Back