Cellarmaker Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im a big fan of your Citrus IPA's. I know you blend and puree the whole fruit. do you add them during primary fermentation? How was the Citrus used in Taco Hands and Crazy Eyez Kiwi? when will it come out again?

No question here, just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to send some positive vibes. My sister lives in SF and in past visits my girlfriend and I have sought out hoppy beer vigorously throughout SF and Santa Rosa. Cellarmaker growlers have become my gift of choice from her. Really glad such a thorough spot exists in the bay!

Now I gotta get my hands on Double Dobis.

No question here, just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to send some positive vibes. My sister lives in SF and in past visits my girlfriend and I have sought out hoppy beer vigorously throughout SF and Santa Rosa. Cellarmaker growlers have become my gift of choice from her. Really glad such a thorough spot exists in the bay!

Now I gotta get my hands on Double Dobis.
They'd need to remake it. Maybe for beer week?

They'd need to remake it. Maybe for beer week?
Yep. For my birthday present big sis was one day late for Double Dobis growler fills (and she didn't even try it on draft - read:remiss). I wasn't too downhearted about the Chris Riwakkan and Hop Slangin growlers I received doe.

Edit: Removed the 'in August' because I had forgotten that the present was one that was supremely belated.

Last edited:
CellarmakerTim do you keg in sixtels? Please put The Davis Beer Shoppe on your short list of accounts. Many beer nerds at the master brew or UCD brewing program that will drink that stuff quickly. If you do keg in Sixtels and have enough beer to go around please do a tap takeover with many beers.
Pretty please.

CellarmakerTim, my only regret from my trip out for SF Beer Week is that I didn't drink more bourbon barrel Vastness of Space during my trips to the brewery. Any chance a future batch of that gets bottled?

CellarmakerTim ,

1. Of the first season of Ren & Stimpy, which of the repeated episode-style did you prefer over the other: story-books (Littlest Giant, Robin Höek) or space episodes (Space Madness, Marooned, Black Hole)? As a follow-up, which non-themed episode from Season 1 was your favorite?
  2. In 2003, when John K and company brought back Ren & Stimpy for a hot minute, they more overtly played on the once-subtle hint that the famous cat and chihuahua were in fact a gay couple. Do you think this "humor" was homophobic in nature (it was on Spike afterall), or do you view John K's efforts as progressive, as if to say "hell, get over it already, even Ren & Stimpy are gay"?
  3. Would you sell Cellarmaker today for $47 miiiillion dollars?!?!

Penniwisdom Connor, feel free to chime in on any of these as well.

CellarmakerTim

Unfortunately haven't had a chance to try your beers... but have heard great things and am able to occasionally drink some hoppy stuff from your friends at Tired Hands... and they crush ass.

Lots of talk around the internet/twitter about Hazy Hoppy Beer....

I have seen that you guys make some hoppy beer that is fairly clear.... and some that is quite hazy....
Have you seen any direct correlation into your more Hazy beers having an increased hop aroma, than say a beer that is clearer with a similar hop rate?? Or has your hazy hoppy beer been more of a function of increased hopping rates?

Cheers. Pat.

Back