Cat's Meow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were going to abandon the cat's meow and go with the gambrinus' mug collection. But actually, I can't get to many of the brewery.org links at the moment, so maybe they are having site difficulties or maybe they're doing site maintenance. I also like the recipe collection at hbd.org. If you don't have it, the actual link is:

http://hbd.org/cgi-bin/recipator/recipes

All of brewery.org has been down most of the time for the past few days...they must be having server or isp problems.

Thanks for that link, Steve! I have heard about the recipator, but never got around do looking it up. What a mistake that was! Lotsa good info there!

I was looking for The Cats Meow last night and every link I used wouldn't work. I finally found a reference that listed it's location as New Orleans. If that's the case, that would explain why I couldn't get on their page. If I'm right, does that mean their data base could be gone? :(

I'm sure they have backups. Besides, i've downloaded the whole thing and I'd be happy to upload it back to them.

Gyro said:
I was looking for The Cats Meow last night and every link I used wouldn't work. I finally found a reference that listed it's location as New Orleans. If that's the case, that would explain why I couldn't get on their page. If I'm right, does that mean their data base could be gone? :(
No Cat's Meow has been down for over a month...nothing to do with Katrina.

Back