Quantcast

Cat's Meow

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Steve973

Reaction score
They were going to abandon the cat's meow and go with the gambrinus' mug collection. But actually, I can't get to many of the brewery.org links at the moment, so maybe they are having site difficulties or maybe they're doing site maintenance. I also like the recipe collection at hbd.org. If you don't have it, the actual link is:

http://hbd.org/cgi-bin/recipator/recipes

El Pistolero

Reaction score
All of brewery.org has been down most of the time for the past few days...they must be having server or isp problems.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
Thanks for that link, Steve! I have heard about the recipator, but never got around do looking it up. What a mistake that was! Lotsa good info there!

Gyro

Reaction score
I was looking for The Cats Meow last night and every link I used wouldn't work. I finally found a reference that listed it's location as New Orleans. If that's the case, that would explain why I couldn't get on their page. If I'm right, does that mean their data base could be gone? :(

Steve973

Reaction score
I'm sure they have backups. Besides, i've downloaded the whole thing and I'd be happy to upload it back to them.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
Gyro said:
I was looking for The Cats Meow last night and every link I used wouldn't work. I finally found a reference that listed it's location as New Orleans. If that's the case, that would explain why I couldn't get on their page. If I'm right, does that mean their data base could be gone? :(
No Cat's Meow has been down for over a month...nothing to do with Katrina.