Caramel apple spiced ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2brew1221

Reaction score
So, I have brewed a couple of kit brews so far, and they have turned out pretty good. Tomorrow I am planning on brewing the Carribou Slobber from NB. Today while at the big box store, I came across Blue Moon Seasonal collection. In the box is one that is a CARAMEL APPLE SPICED ALE. I would like to know how I can make one of these myself. Keep in mind that I am a newbie and have not gotten into anything but kit brews. If anyone has a fairly simple recipe that I could use to make this, I would appreciate it.

That sounds good to me. Lenie's used to make a seasonal Spiced Apple Ale and I would go through A LOT of each each fall. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be on the lookout for the Blue Moon variant now.

I served a keg of Blue Moon caramel apple for an event at the bar I work at, NOT good. If you feel like taking a swing at something with a caramel apple flavor then go for it. However my recomendation would be to forget using that particular beer as a template.

Back