Caption this Picture! (Contest?)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vaderbrewer.jpg

"You have failed me for the last time!"

LOL... Reminds me more of that guy on Hogans Hero that used to say "I see notink!" What was his name?

Was tempted to do the photoshopping on that, but am too lazy right now...

Oh yeah! Sargent Schultz! Remember Colonel Klink?? "SCHULTZ!" With his monocle and riding crop!

When I first saw this photo is reminded me of Caddyshack. So I started tooling around in Photoshop and now I have an entire storyboard. Enjoy!

Curlyfat worked as a pool technician at a local apartment complex in California. One day he was eating a candy bar and thought it would be funny if he threw it into the pool.
20181-offical-hbt-funny-photo-thread-candybar.jpg

Turns out that was a bad idea. Curlyfat didn't realize that he'd be the one to drain the pool and fetch out the so called "doodie". Curlyfat ends up getting fired from his job because he did what he should have done in the first place. He ate the candy bar.
20182-offical-hbt-funny-photo-thread-pool.jpg

After losing his job Curlyfat hits the bar and plans on getting $hit faced. As the night goes on Curlyfat's judgement is imparied and he ends up taking home asian twin hookers. He knows when he's drunk he doesn't make good decisions.
20183-offical-hbt-funny-photo-thread-do-not-want.jpg

9 months later Curlyfat finds himself in the hospital. Turns out he knocked up one of the twins. Curlyfat opens his wallet and finds something that he regrets NOT using.
20184-offical-hbt-funny-photo-thread-condom.jpg

Curlyfat ends up proposing and decides to go to Vegas for his bachelor party. Too bad he couldn't find a sitter and so he brings the baby with him. After another long night of getting wasted, going to strip clubs, and fighting; Curlyfat's friend Zach decides that he will take custody of the baby.
20186-offical-hbt-funny-photo-thread-hangover.jpg

THE END!

Schweaty, I love it! Altough, I'm trying to figure out how bringing home asian twins is EVER a bad idea....

What the? What the hell is going on here?? I bust my @ss for like 10 minutes to create a work of art (and with such limiting source material...) and you go ahead and rip me off??

See if I ever honor you with one of my artworks! (go ahead, and post another pic...)

Back